Chapter 2: Gekkokan High

Authors Note:
As a matter of fact, i never played through the Original Persona 3, and I'm currently playing while writing this story, so I'm so sorry this is taking so god damn long to make, I hope you understand.

Well then, enjoy the second Chapter of Persona 3: A Common Threat.

~April 7th, Early Morning~

Makoto Yuki, a boy who moved to Iwatodai to attend his new school, Gekkokan High, is peacefully sleeping in his bed. He felt like he could sleep forever, untill someone with a familiar voice knocked on his door.

"Hey, Makoto-San, are you awake?" Yukari asked "We're gonna be late to school!"

"Just give me five more minutes..." he groaned out as he retreated under his blanket.

"We don't have time for this, just get changed so we can go, okay?" Yukari said before walking to the lobby.

"Guess i gotta go then..." the blue-haired teen said with a sigh, as he walked over to his wardrobe and changed to his Gekkokan High uniform.

"Gotta admit though, this doesn't look all that bad." he said with a slight chuckle.

Once he was ready, he walked over to the door and went to the lobby, where Yukari was already waiting for him.

"Did you rest well last night?" she asked the boy as he walked down the stairs with his hands in his pocket.

"Eh, could have been worse." he admitted, but quickly followed up with a question himself:
"Who're you waiting for? Isn't Mitsuru-Senpai already gone?"

"I was waiting for you, i thought you needed help to find your way to the school." she answered.

"Well, thanks, but i'm fine." he said, and simply walked past her and through the door, ready to make his way to school.

"H-hey, wait up, you don't even know where the school is!" Yukari shouted as she quickly ran outside to catch up with the boy.

The both of them were walking to school side to side, none of them saying a word to each other. Makoto had his MP3 running, like he always did, and listened to "When the Moon's Reaching Out Stars". Yukari took a quick glance at him, and striked up a conversation so things wouldn't be as awkward.

"We gotta take a Monorail to get to school, bet your old school wasn't like that, huh?" she said with a slight smile on her face.

"Guess so, my old school wasn't anything special, just your average high school." he plainly answered.

"Well, you're gonna be surprised once you see our school, trust me." She said as she looked at her pocket watch.

"Uh oh, we should hurry up, otherwise the monorail's gonna be there before us!" she said before sprinting off. Makoto just shrugged and jogged after her. Once he arrived at the station, he noticed Yukari was clearly out of breath, and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Bet you don't run that often, eh?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Hey, stop laughing at me, that's embarrassing!" she said with a slight tone of anger in her voice.

"Okay, okay, i'll stop." he smirked again, turning around to enter the monorail that just arrived.

He quickly grabbed a pole so he wouldn't fall over, and the ride began.

"This is my favourite part, when you feel like you glide over the sea." Yukari said with a satisfied voice. The blue-haired teen took a look outside the window, and saw the beautiful ocean, with the light shining over it.