part 13

Pls slower your love....

Try to follow me....

Let's start....

I love you ❤️ Sidharth.....

Ap na best ho....

Mere liye mera sab kuch hi ho ap....

Meri family ho....

And kissed him in his heart.....

Sidharth broke the hugged and looked into her eye's were a long tear fall from her eyes.....

He wipe her face and kissed her forehead....

Then took her both plams and kissed there....

Then both eye's.....

Then both cheeks....

Then near by her lower lips....

At least he took her both lips for a sharching kiss😘

He su*k her both lips with so much passionate....

Then pushed his long tongue inside her mouth after giving a hard squeezed on her waist to which she ma*n.....

He su*k her tongue with so much passion make it numb.....

He b*te her lips...

His lips is roughly su*k her soft lips making blood goozing from side of her lips....

One thing shehnaaz get that he more wild and rough in bed and when he is came in making love..

And it is not easy to stop him when he started his wild session....

She path his cheeks biceps which is looking a dumbbells set😂😂 making shehnaaz realised that he is became hard only of one kissed.....

Because one side his biceps is hard and other side his hardness poking badly in her lower....

Which make her wet there by his passion....

She smile between a kiss that how she effected him....

Her one touched her one kissed make him hard....

He pushed her near by wall and kissed her senselessly after pushing himself on her......

Shehnaaz path his shoulder cheeks he take her both arms and move her arms  around her back and take her both arms in his one plam.....

Then suddenly they hear a cute voice mumma....

Mumma katha (kaha).....

She try to broke the kissed but he is so much into her....

She b*te hardly on his lover lips to which he borke the kissed 😘 after giving a long s*ck on her lips....

Sidharth wiped her saliva on his lips with the help of his tounge....

And giving winked 😉 at her....

To which she gived a glared him after wipeing her lips with her back plam.....

Shehnaaz goes towards bed and see rudra sitting there and wipe his eyes.....

She take him in her arms saying sweet things....

Mera baccha mera kaddu uth gaya nini puri hui mere bacche ki.......

Rudra nads in yes like he understands all things what his mumma said making her chuked by his nadding....

He su*k her tumb making her realised that he didn't have anything from the morning....

Then she take him with her after sateling him in her side of waist an hips......

punner vivaha.....pyar mila dobaraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें