part 14

Sorry guys for a late update....

I'm not feeling well that's why....

Still my head is paining....

But i write for you.....

Pls vote and comments me.....
Let's start.....

Sidharth and shehnaaz came to their room after doing dinner with all family members.....

Shehnaaz feelings shy again when the time came to feeding the babies....

She feeding mannat after facing her back to Sidharth were Sidharth feeling hard listening mannat su*king voice then she feeding rudra.....

First time rudra see her face for what her mumma doing but when he see she give her ni**le in his mouth he su*k it  because he drink milk by his bottle....

After tasting her mumma milk he su*k her milk fastly.....

Shehnaaz crying in happiness....

That god take thing which is most important thing for all womens in this world... But next god give that two little mummkin....

Siddharth laying hugging her from her back....

then suddenly Sidharth pulled her by her shoulder to which her other side br**st came in his side which is bare for his eyes....

His eyes turned dark after seeing rudra su*kimg her ni**le making so much erotic sounds.....

And her orther br**st is visible....

Shehnaaz turned fully red by his this move she try to cover herself but stoped by Sidharth red eyes....

Then he asked her so gaya.......

To which she nads in yes mannat also sleeping peacefully near by rudra....

There bed room.....

Credit goes to goggle.....

Their bed attached with the balcony windows

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Their bed attached with the balcony windows...

rudra and mannat sleeping the window side and shehnaaz sleeping in middle of them and Sidharth because of his stubborn nature he strictly said to her that she sleep with him that why he renewed their room only in 2 hours....

She removed her ni**le in rudra mouth and take mannat in middle of her and rudra after setlling rudra on mannat place....

She is laying straight with tightly closed her eyes and put her plam over her mouth after covered blanket over herself her childrens and her husband who face is under the blanket.....

He su*k her ni**le in hardly drinking her milk.....

Still squeezed other one her milk is his favourite dish  from after drinking it in a afternoon....

punner vivaha.....pyar mila dobaraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें