3

Zak POV
Locked down has begun nick and Aaron have the cameras on I turn to the right I see y/n zone out nick and Aaron turn the camera towards her to see if they can catch anything.
Zak- y/n do you see something
Y/n- yeah I do actually it's a woman she's telling me to follow her . After I said that to Zak I started to follow the mystery woman.
??- I'm so glad you can see me follow me hurry we don't have much time
Y/n- okay . I follow the woman into another room .
??- close your eyes. I did as I was told once I open them again I was in a different scenery there was a mirror in the corner of the room I look at myself I was wearing an lingerie dress the mystery woman came back in the room.
??- come we don't want to keep the boys waiting. She walks out the room with me I look around and I see everyone dressed differently me and the woman walk down the stairs we sat at a table with the boys .
Boy 1- hello love I miss you come to give me a show . He kisses the woman on her cheek .
Woman- of course love come with me. They leave and go to a room upstairs the boy beside me starts to touch me .
Y/n- get your hands off . I yanked his hand away all I can smell is cigarette and beer I can tell he was drunk .
Boy 2- oh I see you like to play hard to get I can do that to doll . His lips fall on my I pushed him away and punched his face cutting his lip .
Boy 2- now you done it love . He grabs me forcefully and takes me upstairs he locks the door and throws me on the bed he starts to take his clothes off he gets on top of me and takes the lingerie dress off of me I try to push him but he doesn't move so I start screaming.
Y/n- HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I start throwing punches at his chest .
Boy2- hold still love you going to like what I do to you.
Y/n-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
I close my eyes tight hoping this nightmare will end I hear someone call my name I open my eyes and see the guys in front of me.
Zak-y/n you okay what happened
Aaron- yeah you were screaming
Nick- your crying . I wipe my tears away .
Y/n- yeah I'm fine I just I don't know what happened just know I'm so sorry for worrying you guys . As I say this I feel something behind me I turn around and it's the evil spirit.
Evil spirit- I'm glad I found you again let's have some fun. I see his long slender fingers wrap around my ankles he yanks me causing me to fall down as I get drag away I scream Zak name .
Y/n- Zak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . We all see y/n get pulled away to the darkness we all start running towards her screams she slips into a room and the door slams shut I tried to open the door but it's locked from the inside we can still hear y/n screams .
I get pulled into a room I hear the guys on the other side of the door the evil spirit is looking down at me he lifts his hand and starts laughing evilly he moves his hands left to right over and over again making cuts appear on my body .
Y/n- ahhh!!!!! Stop it stop it !!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Help me !!!!! . The cuts start to burn like fire I slowly start to lose Conscience when I hear the spirit say .
Evil spirit- until next time . He leaves and the boys come in and are shocked to see what have happened to me.
Nick- this lockdown is over I'm calling the owner
Aaron- I'll call 911
Zak-y/n can you hear me . She fluttered her eyes and starts coughing but what came up was what scared me she starts coughing up blood .
Y/n- Zak everything hurts
Zak- I know I'm sorry this is all my fault
Y/n- no it's not you didn't know this was going to happen. My eyes start to close Zak says something but I didn't hear him then darkness took over .