FAMILY

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱-𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.

𝙆𝙞𝙢 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤(𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧)

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 20/01/1975

𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢: 19/01/2016

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Pâtisserie and Chocolatier

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Deceased

𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 40𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘶𝘯 𝘒𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘹.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 #1 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳.

Evena shared a close bond with her father. She was his princess. Evena misses her father a lot, he was that one cool sweet over protective father. Unfortunately he died in a car accident along with Marissa. Sung-Ho had a habit of taking pics of every moment he felt precious to him, he kept 5 albums dedicated to each one he loved dearly. he has a whole album where he has Evena's pics and have notes written behind, which she see's and cry a lot. Sadly he too like his daughter died knowing that Eun-Kyung was cheating.

𝙆𝙬𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙪𝙣 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢: 30/11/1974

𝙾𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: Coloratura Soprano

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: Alive 【Widowed ↪ Remarried】

𝘐𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘵.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵.

𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵.

𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢 𝘒𝘸𝘰𝘯.

𝘖𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘢 4 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘓.𝘈

Eun-kyung shared a quite disturbed relationship with her now two daughters. Evena and Byeol are etremely hurt knowing that their mom was cheating on their dad. Eun-Kyung is best reffered to as the evil mother of the lead in the drama. She did not support her eldest daughter in bring a kpop idol and even went on to crash her dreams. Evena cant stand to even look at her that she moved to her Grandma Kwon along with Byeol. Eun-kyung have made many efforts on controlling her daughters life with the first step being, her keeping all personal legal document of her daughters nad threatening them with it. She is a greedy, selfish woman. She doesnt mind hurting her daughters with calling Yong-Sun the only man in her life. She is quite popular amongst elysians for being a total ass bitch.