IN HYBE

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵-𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘌𝘖 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘪 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘬.

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚋𝚊𝚎- 𝙷𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚎 ✤⁙*⁎⁌⁍

BTS takes a lot care of Evena. Though they are seniors and juniors, it does not seem like it on how comfortable they are with each other. Evena is an ARMY so not only meeting BTS but being an idol under the company seems like a dream come true. She is close to Jungkook and Suga the most. Suga has produced 2-3 of her songs and they are just the best. She has all the albums in a room in her house in a shelf. She strives to be a good person like the boys are. She has a huge respect for them.

𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍

𝙲𝚘-𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 ✤⁙*⁎⁌⁍

Enhypen and Evena are really close. They have trained together. She supports the boys a lot and wishes the best for them. When Evena was called on I-LAND, she was asked who she supports the most, shyly she said Jay. She makes cookies for the members when ever she comes to meet her boyfriend. No one in Enhyeon kenw that Jay and Evena were dating except for Heeseung. So when the news came out they boys except Hee had stangeled Jay. The boys tease them a lot.

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐗 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝙲𝚘-𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚜 - 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 ✤⁙*⁎⁌⁍

Evena and TXT are close as they have trained together. She is the losest to Taehyun and Beomgyu. She and Soobin have been on vlive together for more then 5 times. She calls Yeonjun, Junniee oppa~ She is a little shy when it comes to Kai but they get cool together. She and Kai's sister are really good friends. Evena and TXT are a chaotic duo.