ten

put you in the past, try to forget you cause it's over, and every time you ask i'll pretend i'm okay, you're inside my head, in the middle of the night when i don't feel right, i dream i can hold you, and i can't go back to you anymore, yeah, yeah

r e a l   l i f e

annabelle didn't pick up the phonecalls anymore, they continued appearing but she prohibited herself from answering them. ir hurted, it hurted knowing that jason was trying to save what he destroyed. anna couldn't help but thinking that he might really regret his actions and maybe, just maybe, she could give him another chance. but when she thought that she quickly mentally slapped herself, she still cared about jason but she was not going to put herself down to his level.

two weeks later...

two months where anna felt like shit. two months where anna barely eat. two months since ana experienced something called anxiety. two months since she broke up with jason. 

she knew that it was for the best, but she couldn't help it. she depended of jason, she depended of her toxic relationship and that fact made her sick. how could she let someone treat her like that? she was done with everything. she was done with herself.

m e s s a g e s

private chat

SPIDEY TOM
belleee

SPIDEY TOM
do u wanna go to watch a movie?

SPIDEY TOM
or anything

SPIDEY TOM
i miss u

BELLE
hey tommy

BELLE
do u wanna come
 to my place?

BELLE
im not into going out

SPIDEY TOM
c u there

r e a l  l i f e

annabelle was waiting tom in her bed, she knew he would go there. 

she felt week to walk of even to sand up from the bed. it was around 7 pm and anna didn't eat a single thing in the whole day, don't blame her, she felt like shit all day. the day before that one she barely ate lunch and just because lily rose and tucker went to visit her; she faked she was doing okay because the last thing she wanted was to worry them.

― belle! hey! ― tom smiled at her, she looked week and that worried him. seeing anna feeling and being as she was doing in that moment made him cry, but anna would never know that. anna would never know that when he arrieved to his house started crying because he couldn't stop this feeling for her.

― hey, tommy. ― she sat in the bed, her arm shaked thanks to the efford dhe was doing.

― i brought food ― anna felt guilty, she looked that bad? she looked as she needed to eat? ― for the movie ― she smiled in reliefe, though tom brought the food for her to eat but he didn't want her to find out about that neighther.

― good idea! come, sit. ― she made a space in her bed for tom.

― thank you, darling. what do you want to watch? ― he asked starring through her eyes, the seemed off, she was about to cry. she was always about to cry.

― grown ups? i need some adam sandler tipe of distraction ― she laughed. adam sandler was always a good option.

― don't ask it twice. ― he passed one arm through anna's shoulders and the girl rested her head on his right shoulder.

i n s t a g r a m

TOMHOLLAND2013nothing better than this movie to laugh a bit

TOMHOLLAND2013
nothing better than this movie to laugh a bit

926K LIKES
comments were dissabled!

a/n!

i refuse to believe i have to write
eight chapters more to finish this,
im writing this february 7 so idk
when im actually posting it lol but still
EIGHT CHAPTERS

also i know it have been tons of time
skips but a break up its not easy to
deal with so i wasn't gonna make anna get
over jason in three days and immediatelly
start dating tom, it just dont make sense,
specially when u got cheated on. im basing
how anna feels on how i think my sister felt on
her first break up (the last one lol) tho my
sis wasnt that bad, like i dont think she had
an axiety attack or anxiety at all,
im the one that takes that role LOL

n e ways ill leave u to let u read the last
EIGHT chapters

omg its huge this a/n srry