seventeen

it's always been you, it's always been you, it's always been you, it's always been you, it's always been you

r e a l  l i f e

what was the point with lying? she liked him and denying it wasn't going to change it. she really liked him.  she liked him even before realizing she did, she started liking him way before that and she was terrified about it.

annabelle whiteman liked tom holland, but he didn't know about it. 

tom holland liked annabelle whiteman, but she didn't know about it.

i n s t a g r a m

ANNAWHITEMAN
🦋

728K LIKES, 324K COMMENTS
tagged: rolemodel

usera i want her face

rolemodel why dont u ever give credits?!?!?!?!
annawhiteman 😘

userb cute

tomholland2013 😍
comment liked by annawhiteman!

userc tomna is rising

see more comments!

ANNAWHITEMANjust posted a video where i talk how was my REAL relationship with jason, not everything thatyou see in social media is real

ANNAWHITEMAN
just posted a video where i talk how was my REAL relationship with jason, not everything that
you see in social media is real. we of course had our happy moments, not everything is bad but he really hurted me. im not saying that you should go for jason PLEASE DONT, but its my experience. i also talk why we broke up and all that i went through thanks to that. again, dont go for jason, he made a mistake that i just cant forget about nut i truly dont want any polemics about this.

985K LIKES, 827K COMMENTS

usera i cant believe jason did that

tomholland2013

userb we love u anna and we are here for u
comment liked by annawhiteman!

userc i rlly though jason was a good person

jasonbleck i still love you
comment deleted by annawhiteman!

userd im glad u are okay now

usere i love the part when she talks about how much tom helped her
comment liked by tomholland2013!

see more comments!

annawhiteman stories!

7 minutes ago!

m e s s a g e s

BELLE
hey, do u wanna
come over? we can watch
a movie or something

SPIDEY TOM
hey, going!

r e a l  l i f e

"always go with the option that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow", that frase was stucked in annabelle's mind. while she waited for tom to arrive she debated what to do: act normal or fuck everything up. screw everything you only live one time.

― you know? we watch a lot of movies together ― tom entered the apartment wtih a smile and annabelle felt how her nerves started to grow.

― we do ― annabelle started to laugh, more thanks of her nerves than the conversation. ― i'm not complaining though.

― so, what are we watching today? it's your turn to choose.

― i don't know, pick one you.

they layied on anna's bed and tom choosed a movie.

during the whole movie anna didn't pay attention, and as in other moments they weren't cuddling, in fact anna was sitting in the other side of the bed than tom.

― hey, are you okay? you seem kind of distant ― tom paused the movie and looked right into anna's eyes.

― i- yes! play the movie! it's really intresting! ― anna's nerves were clear.

― oh, really? what is happening? ― tom smirked, knowing she didn't pay attention.

― uhm, well, the boy..., is going to visit his mom?

― his sister, and what's the name of the boy? ― tom was enjoying it, she was getting even more nervous and tom liked it.

― i- uhm- i-

― you don't know, huh? ― tom got closer to anna and she awkwardly smiled.

she didn't answer and tom was getting closer and closer. anna was nervous and nervous, she started to shake a bit.

― wha- what are you doing? ― he smiled in response and grabbed the side of her face with a hand. god, she was beautiful. 

they stared in each others eyes, waiting for someone to make a move. 

"always go with the option that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow"

she did the move. she placed her lips in his. he immediately followed the kiss, he was waiting for this moment since she twitted about him and he wasn't going to waste it. 

it was a short and soft kiss, with a lot of feelings and unspoken words in it. they slowly separated. anna opened her eyes to see his ones staring her, contempling her.

― "belle" suits you better.

a/n
omg this went better
than i imagined

i dont rlly know how to write this
type of chapters so im sorry if its awful
but i did my best