Chapter Seven: Of Setlists, Baseball, and Tying Ties

Monday 15th August

It is now the day of Harvey's Beatles concert. He has settled on taking his youngest brother LJ as well as his Uncle Bobby with him to the District of Columbia Stadium after arguing with his sister Caroline. He is excited about his concert tonight and can't wait to see his favourite band for the first time, although the only thing that's worrying him is that he'll be in a new and unfamiliar place and the noise of both the band and the tens of thousands of other concert goers - particularly young teenage girls who will probably make the most noise. He doesn't like loud noises or large crowds, but he assures himself that he'll be fine with his Uncle Bobby looking after him. He jumps out of bed, gets out pants and socks and grabs his Red Sox jersey from his T-shirt drawer, and trousers from the next drawer down and goes over to his cupboard where his jackets, hoodies and shoes are kept and then hurriedly gets out of his pyjamas. He gets his dark blue New England Patriots hoodie which has PATRIOTS in red lettering with white stitching around each letter in the middle of the hoodie, he puts his underwear and clothes on and then grabs his Converse and shoves them on his feet and lastly, gets his white Red Sox cap which hangs from his bottom left bedpost and his NASA hat resides on the opposite side.

He places his hat onto his messy hair, and pulls the skip down onto the top of his forehead; on the left-hand side of the skip, he got his dad to pin a NASA badge which says: I NEED MY SPACE (true to the point because of his obsession and his auti...

He places his hat onto his messy hair, and pulls the skip down onto the top of his forehead; on the left-hand side of the skip, he got his dad to pin a NASA badge which says: I NEED MY SPACE (true to the point because of his obsession and his autism) he saunters out of his room and shuts the door behind him, he goes to the ground floor and notices his dad's secretary, Evelyn Lincoln with his cousins Michael and Joseph and his brother John. He walks over to them confused about why his cousins are there.

"Hey, Mrs Lincoln,"

"Hi, Harvey, how are you this morning?"

"I'm fine, thanks. Where are my dads?"

"Did they not tell you? They're away seeing Dwight Eisenhower,"

"They're what?! Hey, no fair! They get to go and see Eisenhower and I'm stuck here!" Harvey complains whiningly to Mrs Lincoln

"Oh, don't get yourself all worked up, Harvey, that's not going to do any good, is it?"

"No, I suppose not,"