꧁Chapter Five꧂

Once we got to the school my Peter quietly broke in through a window and the rest of us followed suit.As the Peters figured out what they needed to do I help Mj and Ned get into the building.Once we were all in the lab,everyone started working on their own project.My project was to make more web fluid for Peter and for myself.
In all honesty it wasn't a very difficult process just a timely process due to the fact that Peter and I used different types of webs.As I worked on the webbing I couldn't help but look up at the two other spider-men,they were the same person in different fonts.An obvious difference was their physical appearance for starters my Peter was slightly shorter than the other two,then there was the fact that they were all different ages.My Peter had just turned 18 then the tall Peter seemed to be somewhere in his mid to late 20's then the eldest of them all seemed to be somewhere in his early 30's.

As I focused on the tall Peter I failed to realize that I had added more saliylic acid making the webs completely useless.
 "Hey what you working on?" I heard someone behind me say as I looked back I was startled to find the older Peter standing next me.
 "Oh,I'm making more webbing for me and Peter "I say it as if its the most obvious thing the world.
 " How do you make it ?"I hear him ask sounding genially curious.
 "Probably the same way you make yours"I say as I empty out the containers that had the failed webbing.
"I don't have to make mine"he says which causes me to give him a puzzled expression
"Then what do you use for webbing ?"
"Oh mine comes organically" he says sounding a bit embarrassed.
"Whoa that's so cool "I say as I look at him in pure and utter amazement
"How does it work though?"
"I honestly don't know,it just started coming out of my wrist after the bite."He says as he holds his wrist out for me to see. As I look at I realize that there is a little indent which looks almost like a scar, I assume this is where his webs come out.As I finish looking at his wrist I look back up at him before asking " Does it come from anywhere else?"
" Not that I know of ."he says as gives me shrug.       

"Can you show me how it works?"I ask him hoping I'll get to see how his webs compare to the artificial ones I make for Peter and I .As he demonstrates I make sure to pay close attention to every  small action he does not wanting to miss anything that could help me improve my web formula.He simply raises his hand aiming it at a mug that is placed next to Ned.He then puts down both his middle fingers down leaving his hand to form the 'Rock~N~Roll' sign.As soon as his fingers near his wrist his webs shot out latching onto the mug before pulling his arm back this brings the mug back to him.

"Wow"was the only thing I could say.

"Y/N used to be really amazed by that"Peter said before he corrected himself "I mean my Y/N"he said as he looked down at the floor realizing that his statement might have made me uncomfortable.

"I should get back to work"He said before he turned around walking towards his work station.As he did I asked "If you need someone to talk to just know I'm here" giving him a small smile hoping it had made him feel better.I then went back to working on my project.