Extra Chapter

HI GUYS!

So my friends, hatgril_mushroombeePlain_Privilege, and noonecaresboutfrogs decided to write a chapter for me to put in this book.

WARNING: This chapter does not actually happen in my story, its just like....a extra chapter, hence the title.

Also....

Its gonna be weird

Cuz my friends are the definition of weird

GET READY! BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS! GET YOUR AIRBAGS READY! 

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yoko POV:

My name is Yoko and I like Denki. We are more than just friends. It was late at night and my stomach was growling for a midnight snack. I came down to the kitchen and eyed a tasty looking potato sitting on the counter. 

Minetta strides in and snatches a small potato from a bowl with his small clammy hands. "Hello Yoko!" he says suspiciously. 

I glance up from my potato and glare at him. "Hello, Minetta."

"I have something very important to tell you." He says nervously, glancing around as if somebody was watching him. "It's Denki."

"Oh no! What is wrong!" I said, jumping up. 

"I saw him and Chisako in the hallway and he asked her to be his girlfriend. She accepted."

"WHAT THE HECK!" I screamed, throwing myself at Minetta. "I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD DO THAT!" 

Minetta smiles to himself, clearly proud.

"DENKI KAMINARI YOU CHEATER!" I screamed and moped, stomping into the hallway. Denki is nowhere to be found.

Denki POV:

I climbed into my bed and removed my itchy sweater. At last. My face plants into my bed. Suddenly there is a loud knock on the door. I yawn in annoyance and climb out of my face planted position and open the door, but I don't see anyone. How strange. I was about to close the door when someone began to talk. I strain my neck to point downwards and look to see Minetta standing there. 

"Hey Denki. I just found out that Yoko and Bakugo are dating! I wanted to tell you immediately because I knew that it was urgent for you to know."

Minetta looks at his tiny and very crusty, nasty feet and smirks. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! THE STUPIDITY!!!" I slam my bedroom door in and stomp toward Yoko's room screaming in rage. I am so annoyed that I don't see Yoko also stomping my way and I crash right into her.

Yoko POV:

I sprint up the stairs toward Denki's room, skipping 2 steps at a time, exploding in disappointment. I am so consumed in my thoughts of how I am going to get revenge for this nonsense, that I collide right into him. 

"You," I said, utterly disgusted. 

"You," He says, his face filled with so much rage, he was almost the colour of a tomato. 

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!" 

"THE STUPIDITY!" 

"JUST WHEN WE MADE IT OFFICIAL!"