chapter two.

https://www

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAXN7f4Cvyc

FIVE MINUTES AFTER HER FOOD had arrived, so did her best friend. Acacia and Kick spent half an hour talking about what happened during her phone call to Kyle before giving up on the subject to finish discussing another day. Any topic related to him was extremely draining.

Now they sat on her sofa, staring at her computer with the YouTube tab open on it, and a pizza slice in each of their hands.

"I really think you should learn one of their dances before you go, Kitkat." Acacia began, still chewing her food through the words that she spoke. Kick, confused, looked up from the screen when she had finished speaking.

"Why? So that I can tell them I spent hours staring at them, trying to learn how to body roll?" After taking a sip of water, she put down her pizza on a piece of tissue on the table along with her drink before crossing her legs on her coffee-coloured sofa.

"Well, you wouldn't put it like that but something along the lines of: 'Jimin! I learned how to body roll just because of yo—'"

Kick shook her head so that her friend couldn't continue any further. "There's a reason my label hasn't suggested that I do any dancing before. It's because I'm not good at it." And it wasn't that she didn't want to be good at it, she just found that whenever she tried to dance her foot would always turn in the opposite direction and on the incorrect beat.

"I beg to differ! Your Macarena is the best. Period." She rolled her eyes at the answer then took another pizza slice from the box that sat behind her computer. "Put on one of their dances?" Acacia asked, curious as to whether she would comply with her request.

"Which one?"

"Just search 'BTS' and see what comes up." Rather unusually, Kick did what was asked of her. In a few seconds, her screen filled with different videos that were all connected by the tag 'BTS'.

"That one! That one! That one!" She squealed, pointing her finger at a vague area of the screen that Kick couldn't quite make out without her glasses on.

"Which one?" She questioned, squinting her eyes as harshly as she could in order to see that screen in front of her and what it said.

"'190811 Lotte Family Concert MIC Drop'. It's in all caps."

Eventually she decided that she didn't need to read the words, all she needed to know was that it was in full caps without reading the tiny words that went along with it. She looked at the member of the group on the thumbnail for a second before she clicked on it.