chapter four.

Although Kick just arrived in Korea from England, the artist has made headlines for her collapse at the airport which gained concern from fans

On the 28th of July, Kick secretly left from London Heathrow Airport to arrive in Korea after a connecting flight to California. She caught the attention of the media and fans when she arrived in Seoul.

Earlier this, the singer attended a concert held by soloist rapper B.I, widely known for his drug affair that caused him to leave his idol group 'iKON'. During the concert, Kick did not only become a hot topic for taking a photo with crew members backstage and fans, but she also preformed her song "11 Minutes" with him.

However her arrival at the Incheon Airport was unexpected by a lot of the media and fans, due to the limited knowledge of her whereabouts.

It was only in California where photos where taken of her going onto a connecting Korean Air airplane that led to Seoul.

It must clearly be tiring for an artist to greet all of them due to the long flight and busy schedules, as when she met everyone waiting outside for her, she immediately fell to the ground!

The "Be Sweet" singer was surrounded by people who were worried about whether she was okay whilst her security worked to make space and get her up from the ground.

Yet despite this, in her half conscious state, she attempted to smile and greet the KICKERs that had been waiting for her. When she reached the car, she continued waving at the media and fans accompanied by two men who help her keep upright.

Fans who watched the video can't help but admire the female idol. Some of the comments say:

     "She fainted but stilllll greeted KICKERs! I love her."

     "Get you an artist like Kick who would do this."

     "she's so sweet! I wonder what happened??"

But still leaves two important questions: why did Kick faint, and why is she in Korea?!

Stay notified with The Korea Herald to find out what caused her to faint. We are hoping a statement will be made soon.

READ MORE: 15+ K-pop Idols Who Are Genuinely the Kindest People According to Netizens

The Korea Herald owns this article.

Written by Lee Yoon-Seo