𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐱

I CAN'T BE BOUGHT,
BUT I CAN BE STOLEN WITH A GLANCE.
I'M WORTHLESS TO ONE,
BUT PRICELESS FOR TWO.
WHAT AM I ?

_________ 🦊 🦇 ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

_________ 🦊 🦇  ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖!𝚘𝚌

SYNOPSIS

I. BRUCE WAYNE IS THE LAST PERSON anyone would think of as happy. A life marred by tragedy since his parents death, a mind and a body illustrated as a patchwork of pain. He fights and he fights, but the surge against him is relentless.
Still, he fights.
He fights for justice.
He fights for Gotham.

II. CORALINE ZORRO WAS AN OBSERVER. that's who she was. she never had the courage to say anything but just to write it. that was her way of expressing it. writing. she always have been a mystery to the world around her, a world that demands too much and gives too little.
As a young girl, she always had the desire to understand how life works, to pursue and possess knowledge.
Her grandmother often used to tell her that she had a unique combination of personality traits; complex and difficult to understand, she was unpredictable.

III. SHE DONS MANY COSTUMES, she supposes. Unsuspecting waitress, is one of them. as though she were pulled straight from the small screen of a famed Lynchian miniseries, she pours stale coffee into cracked, mugs striped with green, and slides matching ceramic plates stacked with preheated frozen foods across grimy counters. Every night, towards the end of her shift, she would compartmentalizes all she can remember. She'd even scribble notes of the more important things on the backs of crumpled receipts and scrap papers or napkins, anything she could get her hands on at that time, to stuff into her pockets and pass along later.