Hilichurl Camps

"Lumine what are you doing here? I thought- I thought you were trying to find your brother."

"Yeah, about that... I gave up." Lumine looked at the ground, awkwardly. Amber looked at Lumine in disbelief, wondering why such a determined person would do that.

Lumine looked back up, "Can- can we not talk about this? Please?" Another awkward silence fell upon them. Amber thought for a way to change the topic, and then realized "Uhm- hey Lumine I found some hilichurl camps around Cider Lake, want to get rid of all of them? I heard you talking about dangerous commissions anyways so I thought maybe it would be a good idea!" Lumine put her head back up to face Amber again, her emotionless expression then turned into a small smile. "Sure, Amber! That sounds fun."

On their way to the first hilichurl camp, Amber tells Lumine that the first one is in Whispering Woods. While in the woods Amber collects a few sunsettias just in case she or Lumine ends up getting a small injury. 

"Lumine, you go distract them. I'll shoot from behind, if you get hurt call me so I can bandage you up." Lumine looks to the side to face Amber and nods. Amber hides in a bush just for some cover so it would be more difficult for the hilichurls to notice her. Lumine pick up a few branches to throw at the hilichurls to get their attention, surprisingly, when she threw the branches, the hilichurls took some damage. 

Amber aimed her while the hilichurls went after Lumine, one by one with perfect aim Amber shot all of the hilichurls while Lumine was dealing with the Mitachurl. Amber shot at it and then hid back in the bush. The arrows somewhat distracted the Mitachurl from hurting Lumine since it was focused on what was shooting it. While the Mitachurl was trying to take an arrow out of its leg, with one quick stab of Lumine's blade it was defeated. 

Lumine looked blankly for a moment and then noticed Amber walking towards her. "Nice work Lumine! You've grown much stronger since I last saw you! There's still about 2 more hilichurl camps nearby Mondstadt's gates but we can take a break for now." It only took a few seconds for Lumine to ask, "How about we go to Good Hunter, I only had a quick glance, but Sara didn't seem to busy, and it didn't seem like anyone was ordering anything." "Alrighty then! Let's go to Good Hunter, and just so you know- it actually isn't busy there and hasn't been for a bit, so I bet Sara won't mind getting an order especially from us!"

(tiny bonus paragraph bc funni lol) On their way to Mondstadt, while on the bridge Lumine had a strong urge to brutally murder Timmie's birds. Lumine killed 3 three while Timmie just stared. Timmie then became traumatized, if only Amber had noticed.

Sara realized that Amber and Lumine was walking up to Good Hunter and popped out from the back and greeted them. "Hello Amber and- LUMINE? What're you doing here?" "Oh, Lumine gave up on trying to search for her brother." "Ah, well, what can I do for you today? We haven't been too busy lately so don't worry about asking for a big order" 

"Well, I would like some steak, and Mondstadt's Grilled Fish. Oh and Lumine-" "I could go for probably some Sweet Madame and a few Mondstadt Hash Browns." "Of course! It won't take long for our chefs to cook those. Go ahead and take a seat for now." 

Amber and Lumine sat at a table, it wasn't long before Amber blurted out "Lumine. Be honest why'd you come to back Mondstadt? Isn't Liyue and Inazuma much nicer than here?" 

"I'm not so sure.. something about this place just has a warm feeling to it. Sure Liyue and Inazuma are beautiful but there's less of that welcoming feeling Mondstadt gives off."

"Hm, I see."