Flustered

A/N: just a teensy warning this chapter will contain suggestive themes but nothing too bad- mainly because of Lisa and Kaeya's teasing lol

Lumine woke up not remembering much of what happened or where she was. All she knew was that Amber was next to her in somewhat revealing pajamas. Since Lumine couldn't recall everything, she assumed that something happened between them.

For a moment Lumine started to panic and let her mind wander into what she thought could be the worst situations that could've occurred.
(They really weren't that bad of situations since Amber is attractive and everyone knows you're gay but YOU don't even know it, Lumine)

To stop herself from panicking she went to go get a cup of tea, though she wanted to avoid Lisa at all costs so she wouldn't be an embarrassed, flustered mess.

Lumine stepped into the library and used her elemental sight to make sure no electro element marks were there

Thankfully, for now there were none just a few Cryo and Geo ones around the room. (ew kaeya what did you and albedo do in there to get that many marks around the library)

Lumine snuck in being as quiet as possible to look for Lisa's tea set. She searched the whole library but couldn't find a trace of even a teabag. This was the final option, to check the restricted section. Lisa keeps all kinds of stuff in there it's basically just a museum the tea set is sure to be in there right? Lumine shoved one of the bookshelves to then discover one of the many doors Lisa has to get into the restricted section.

It wasn't locked and even if it was Lumine could just punch it and break it. Lumine opened the door and looked around for a bit. There were tons of boxes labeled 'Toys' but Lumine knew Lisa enough to know that she shouldn't open them. After searching for about 5 minutes she found the tea set and quickly made a cup for herself.

Lumine took a few sips from the cup and almost immediately remembered why she woke up in Amber's bed. She quickly finished the cup of tea and ran out of the restricted section so she wouldn't get caught. She heard footsteps walking towards the library, before she could even make a run for it a familiar soothing voice was heard.

"Hello cutie~ how was your night with Amber? Did ya have fun?" Crap.
"Oh- uhhh I don't know what you're talking about ehe..." "Oh c'mon I saw Amber carrying you like you two were just married. I even saw you being taken to her room."
"Ok ok fine but it's not like that she just thought I was tired so she took me here and-"
"Excuses, excuses. It's not like you need to hide that you're gay, dear. Everyone in Teyvat knows it!"

Another set of footsteps could be heard almost sprinting towards the library along with someone else who had quieter and seemingly calmer footsteps.
"Oh look, your girlfriend and Kaeya are coming to visit."
"I told you this already, Amber is not my gir-"
"Hey you two! What are you talking about?"
"Oh Lumine keeps denying the fact that you two did something last night in your room."

Lumine quickly hid her face in her hands and turned away from everyone in the room.

"Uh.. what do you mean? All we did was sleep."

'...and cuddle' Lumine thought to herself.

"Well there's no reason to be ashamed of it, me and Albedo do what you two did last night"
"Kaeya's right me and Jean also do it often, but you're still getting punished for leaving the library all messy Kaeya and so is Albedo."
"Awh c'mon all we did was have a lil' fun... hehe"

While Kaeya and Lisa were having a small argument Amber checked on Lumine. Lumine's face was stilled buried in the palms of her hands to hide her scarlet red tinted face. 

"Lumine are you alright? When I came in you immediately covered your face." Amber pulled away Lumine's hands. Lumine tried looking away, but Amber still persisted to see her face. Lumine finally looked at Amber.

"They teased you a little too much, huh? Don't worry I'll tell Jean about this later. Hopefully she doesn't agree with them heh.." 

Lumine still tried to look away a little bit, but she couldn't help herself from taking a few glances of Amber. Her joyful face was almost too perfect. Lumine then started to think, 'Was Lisa right about that? Could I actually be- hmph no of course not me and Amber are just friends. Right?'