𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦

song for reading: love and war: by yellow claw ft.Yade Lauren

*It was your birthday today and you were very exited. You woke up with a huge smile on your face which wasn't usual for you. (Because miss girl has a bad attitude). Anyways, you got dressed and walked down the hall to your locker*

*You hadn't seen Marcus yet today so you look around for him only to see he's talking to Petra by her locker. You hear him say he wants to talk to her in private. Petra is your best friend so you didn't think anything of it.*

*Once she walks away you go up to Marcus's locker.*

You: "Hey Marcus!!" *you said with a huge smile on your face*

Marcus: Oh hey babe. *he says with a blank face*

You: "So do you wanna do something today because it's a  very VERY special day today😏"*you said smirking*

Marcus: "Oh well today's just any other normal day so I was gonna hang with Willie. Why did you have something planned?"

*You COULDN'T BELIVE Marcus had forgotten your birthday. I mean it would have to mean he's a terrible listener because you had been talking about it for weeks now. But you didn't wanna ruin his day by being rude so you just decided to keep your mouth shut.*

You: "Oh uh no no I was just bored but yea uh you can hang with Willie."*you said as the huge smile on your face slowly faded away*

Marcus: "Cool well-  *bell rings* oops that's the bell gotta get to class see ya." * he left you in the now empty hallway because everyone had gone to class.*

*Just the thought Of spending your birthday alone made  you want to cry so you decided to ask some friends to hang later.*

*you snapped out of your thoughts and went to class.*

*When you got to class you saw that Marcus wasn't sitting in his normal spot which was next to you but he was sitting next to Petra.*

*You walked over to your empty two seat desk and sat down.*

*Master Lin started taking but you had zoned out watching Marcus and Petra giggling and whispering. You couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Again you kept your mouth shut. Still zoned out you heard your name get called.*

Master Lin: "(y/n).. (Y/n)? (Y/N)!!"

* you snapped out of your trance as master Lin's cane was slammed on your desk.*

You: "U-hh... Sorry" *you say noticing everyone staring at you.*

Master Lin: Pay attention yes? * he said with a blank stare*

You: "Uh yea yea sorry."

*Marcus was looking at you but you didn't notice.*

*The bell rang so you shot up out of your seat avoiding master Lin. ( your a baddie but like master Lin is scary asf.)*

*Walking down the hall you see Billy and Lex. (Your other best friends) So you walk up to them.*

You: "HEYY BESTIES" *you say messing up Lex's hair*

Lex: "UGHH NOT AGAIN" *he says looking in the mirror of his locker fixing his hair*

Billy: "What's up (y/n/n)" *he says stifling a laugh because of Lex's hair*

You: "Wanna hang at the graveyard later?"

Lex: "Sorry love but we have plans.." * He says with now fixed hair*

You: " Oh yea? Doing what?" *you said smirking with a raised eyebrow*

Billy:" U-h I- um we uh..." *he said searching for an excuse*

Lex: " Um we are going to get a blow job uhh yea." * he said slapping his face because of the dumb excuse*

You: "Mhm right...Anyways I'm gonna go to class now.." * you say walking away*

Billy and Lex: "Phew" *they said in unison*

*The day went by slow because of  how pissed you were at the fact all of your friends were blowing you off on your birthday. You could ask Petra but you were kinda mad at her for being so close to Marcus and not even saying hi to you today.*

* It was now 7:00 and you were sitting on your window ledge with a single cupcake lit up.*

You: "Happy birthday to me I guess...." * you said with now teary eyes*

*You blew out the candle slowly. All of a sudden you heard running  in the hallway. Marcus busts in the room out of no where.*

Marcus: " come with me now and be fast."* he said out of breath*

You: "so now your free?" *you said raising an eyebrow* (wow you raise ur eyebrow a lot girl)

Marcus: "Babe I'm sorry but I don't have time to explain just come on pleaseee." *he said with puppy dog eyes*

*Dude knew damn well you cant resist his puppy dog eyes. You groaned and put ur cupcake down as Marcus grabbed your hand and put a blindfold on you.*

* he guided you up a flight of stairs. He took of the blindfold. You opened your eyes to see the graveyard DECKED OUT with balloons and party decorations!! You look over and see Petra, Billy, And Lex. Your favorite people including Marcus of course.*

*you were beyond confused because they were blowing you off all day and now they are throwing you a party?!*

Marcus, Billy, Lex, And Petra: "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY (Y/N)!!!!!" *they said with huge smiles on their faces*

You: "But I- I thought you forgot-" *you said confused*

Lex: " How could I forget my best friends birthday?" * he said earning a jealous slap from both Billy and Petra*

Marcus: "Yea we would never forget about you babe." *He said With the biggest smile EVER*

Billy: " yeah yeah forget all this love bs let's have some real fun." * he said pulling out some beer cans*

* it then hit you Marcus and Petra were only talking to you because they were planning this whole thing!!*

* let's just say you just had the best night of your lives. It wasn't much but you wouldn't wanna spend it with any other group of people.*

AWWW BESTIE GOALS HOW CUTE