𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑦

mattheo_is_hot this one's for you baby;)

Song for reading: Apocalypse by cigarettes after Sex

It was currently 4PM and so far, i've had the shittiest day ever. First I caught Maria flirting with Marcus. AGAIN. She does this every single fucking day. Honestly, Maria would flirt with a cockroach because that's just how she is.

Then, Chico tried recruiting me for 'Sotos Vatos'. AGAIN. Even though I politely asked him to stop asking me. Okay well maybe not "politely". My exact words were "stop fucking pestering me before I slit your throat, shoot you in the dick and watch you  bleed to death." Which I thought was pretty straightforward. BUT NO. He just didn't get the hint.

He keeps saying something along the lines of "Sotos Vatos could use someone like you." But if i'm being honest, what Sotos Vatos needs is some breath mints and deodorant.

And if you thought my day couldn't get any worse. Your in for a rude awakening 'cause it just got worse from here babe.

Brandy fucking Lin. Where do I even start. Let me just sum it up. Basically she was being a bitch (per usual) to some kid in the hallway, so I decided to do something about it before her ego gets as big as her hair.

I ended up punching her in the face 7 times and cutting her arm with my dagger. While I left without a scratch on me. I also pulled a big ass chunk of her hair out when I slammed her against the lockers by her head. Hopefully that leaves a bald spot. It's a long shot, but you can always dream right?

I also have a shit ton of homework because SOMEBODY (master Lin, duh) just felt like assigning extra work today. Isnt that just great? No, it wasn't. I was being sarcastic.

Anyways right now i'm sitting in my dorm after classes, on my bed. Me and Marcus were supposed to hang out later but I don't know if  I can. I'm really busy doing all this shit Lin assigned.

FUCK MY LIFE.

Marcus's POV:

Right now i'm heading over to Y/N's dorm since we were supposed to hang out. I know it's only been since second period since i've seen her last but I really miss her. ( of course you do loverboy)

I did our special knock that we use on each other's doors, but I didn't get a response. Then I heard a noise, a very very loud one. Like a smashing noise. I knocked again, a little harder this time. No response.So I just walked in.

Right when I walked in I saw Y/N punching all the shit on her floors that she seemed to knock down of her dresser. Her knuckles were bleeding and bruised. Damn, who shit in her coffee?

"Angel?" I spoke up.

"What." She responded coldly, before sitting on the floor next to all her broken stuff.

"What happened?" I asked looking down at her, my gaze falling to her knuckles.

"Nothing, I just needed to release my anger out on something. Better something than someone." She responded looking down at her knuckles with a blank expression as she spoke.

A smirk appeared on her face almost as if she got a memory of something.

I sat down next to her, lifting her chin with my finger so she could meet my gaze.

"Angel, I want you to tell me what happened." I spoke a bit demandingly.

"Just a bad day that's all." She said sighing.