- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Why did he feel like this all of the sudden? He didn't have feelings for Schlatt. He only saw him as his best friend. He's been his best friend for years and that shouldn't change. The duck kept trying to calm down his heartbeat before his heart tried to jump out of his chest. Maybe if he tried to focus on the movie then it would help.

Nope.

Even the movie couldn't get his mind off of Schlatt. This had all happened so soon. And why now of all times? Why are emotions so fucking confusing?? Everything was starting to become a bit too much for Quackity. He got up, trying to go to the bathroom before Schlatt spoke to him, his voice captivating.

"Where ya goin, Q?"

"J-just the bathroom- I'll be right back." He fumbled over his words a bit. He left the room, not even giving Schlatt another chance to talk. Quackity quickly went into the bathroom, pulling out his phone to text his friends for any bit of help at all.

Quackity: GUYS. HELP. ME.

Sapnap: What? What happened??

Karl: You okay???

Quackity: It's something about Schlatt

George: Spill it.

Quackity: Me and him were just hanging out and long story short I think I have feelings for him-

Dream: Is that supposed to be a shock?

Quackity: Huh

Sapnap: Karl owes me 15 dollars now

Karl: FUCK

Quackity: YOU GUYS BET ON WETHER I WOULD HAVE FEELINGS FOR SCHLATT OR NOT???

Sapnap: Yeah

Quackity: Wth

Dream: We knew before you did fuck nuts

Quackity: Okay wow

George: Yeah, we just expected it

Karl: I mean, I didn't really expect it

Sapnap: And that's why you lost the bet

Quackity: I just need help. I don't know what the fuck to do. I have to spend the night at his house because my mom had another late shift.

Dream: Wouldn't that be a good thing for you?

Quackity: Not at all

Dream: Why not??

Quackity: I can barely keep my thoughts straight right now

Sapnap: Yeah, we can tell Gayass

Quackity: 😐

Karl: LMFAOO

Quackity: You guys are literally no help

After that, he just turned off his phone. God, of course they were gonna be no help. He sat down on the bath mat near the sink, pressing his back up against the cabinet as he put his face into his hands. He didn't really think there was much he could do. All of this could just pass over and it could be that he doesn't even have feelings for Schlatt. He let a groan escape from his lips as his mind was just racing.

Even if he actually did have feelings for him, what the hell is he going to do? Either he would just start avoiding him or it would all just become too much to the point where he ended up telling him. And then if he told him, what if he didn't feel the same way? What if he didn't even want to be friends anymore!? He tried to calm himself down, taking deep breaths. It was all going to be okay... right? No no, he knew it's going to all be fine. He was surely just overthinking.

Getting up off of the ground, he dusted himself off. He went back into Schlatts room, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Do you have any clothes I could borrow? These are just uncomfortable." Quackity asked.

"Uh, you could just take any in my closet. I'm sure I have some comfortable clothes in there, but if you don't wanna wear those I think you have some clothes that you left here from last time you were over." He answered, pulling the blankets up a bit.

"Alright, thanks." He got up, opening his closet and skimming through all of the clothes that were hanging up in there. He just picked a plain white tee with some black basketball shorts. He walked into his closet to quickly change, just so things weren't really awkward. His clothes were a bit big on the duck and faintly smelled like Schlatt. He walked out of the closet, his own clothes in hand. He didn't really have anywhere to put them, so he just set them in an empty chair in Schlatts room.

After all of that, he laid back down, continuing to mindlessly watch the movie. After a while he ended up dozing off a little as the movie still played. He was only asleep for about 10 minutes at the most, before he was woken back up by a loud shriek from the movie. He checked the time; 7:23 pm. It wasn't that late, so might as well not go to sleep just yet. Needless to say, but the movie was hella boring. It seemed like Schlatt thought so too, cause he wasn't even paying attention and just scrolling on his phone.

"God, you always pick out the worst fucking movies, huh?" Quackity joked, slightly scoffing.

"Well, it looked good, but it's just a boring ass movie." Schlatt responded, setting his phone down.

"Yeah, next time I'm picking the movie."

"Fine by me."

There was an awkward silence for a good moment before Quackity started to speak again. "So, you wanna go to the skating rink tomorrow?" He asked as he slightly picked at the skin on his fingers.

"Sure. I mean, I can't skate all that well but I'll still go." He answered, now turning to face the other.

"Do you not know how to skate?"

"I know how to skate-"

He cut him off before he could even finish. "You sure about that?"

"No. I can't skate." He huffed in defeat.

"Well I'll be more than happy to teach you dude!"

"Alright. Thank you, Alex." His smile made the ducks heart warm up

"It's no problem." He had a wide grin plastered onto his face.

Maybe this wouldn't pass. He had a strong feeling that things are going to be like this for a while.

"Well, in the meantime, is there anything else you want to do?" Schlatt questioned, getting up from bed. "We could play a video game, find a different movie-"

"What if we baked!" He cut him off once more. He always loved baking, and not to mention, he's pretty damn good at it too. "Do you have any pre-made cookie dough? If not we could just make it from scratch."

"We don't have any store bought dough, so we would have to make it from scratch."

"Alrighty. Well we better start now then!"

˗ˏˋ Authors notes ———————————

Words: 1094

Sorry to cut you off, and I am also sorry that this took so fucking long LMFAO. I've just been doing a lot of stuff recently and haven't had a lot of time to write. I'll try to get chapter 3 out quicker! Anyways, make sure to drink water, and remember that I love you!