𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟯

"S/n-chan~!!" "Leave her alone, Zenitsu! She just woke up!""Let's go out together!""Zenitsu

"S/n-chan~!!"
"Leave her alone, Zenitsu! She just woke up!"
"Let's go out together!"
"Zenitsu..!! She used her demon art from the mission, so she's still tired."
"Ugh, you're no fun!"
"Shut up, all of you!"
"Sorry, Inosuke.. but it's time to wake up already."

You just came back from an awful mission. You got beat down by some spider demon, causing your sister to use her demon blood art and Tomioka to save you once again. You were really grateful for him, you don't know what you'd do if it wasn't for him saving you all the time. Saved you from your own sister, demon spider, and even the hashiras! They didn't approve of you traveling with a demon, but your previous teacher, Urokodaki and Tomioka ended up defending you. In the end, the demon corps master, Ubuyashiki-sama allowed you to travel with your sister. What a tiring three days that was! Now you were resting with your slayer friends, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"Hey, uh.. I actually have to go out for some time, okay? I need to visit some friends," you explained to the three people in the room.

Zenitsu stopped chasing your sister around the room while Inosuke stopped shouting at them.
"DON'T LEAVE ME!! I DON'T WANNA BE STUCK HERE WITH THIS STINKY BOAR!" Zenitsu cried while clinging onto your haori.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
"Oh gosh," you sighed.
"Wait! Does this mean you're leaving S/n with us?" Zenitsu looked at you with sparkles in his eye.
"No, she's coming with me."
"Oh my! What's this leaving I hear about?"

"Shinobu-san!" You sighed in relief.
"Oh, it's the pretty lady from before," Zenitsu hid behind you shyly.
"Shinobu-san! I'm going to visit some of my friends for a few days and I'll be back for training!" You smiled.
"Oh? Of course, of course!" She smiled at you and patted your head. "Be careful out there, hon."

。。。

"Ah~... isn't it nice to get some fresh air, S/n?" You smiled as you held her hand while walking to Takemichi's school. You didn't know what time it was and forgot that they were still in class, but you saw the two guys from before. Mikey and Draken. So, you decided that school's almost done and you'll just wait for a little longer.

S/n was a little used to the sun by now, Shinobu even gave her some medicine to help her go out into the sun more.

"Ah, Y/n-chin~?!" You heard a voice calling you. You looked to see Mikey and Draken walking up to you, waving.
"Oh.. hello. Are you guys here to pick someone up?" You asked.
"Mikey wanted to hang out with Takemicchi," Draken explained. The two boys noticed your sister clinging onto your arm.
"Who's this, Y/n-chin? She looks similar to you, are you siblings?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, she is my sister."
"Why's she wearing that thing on her mouth?"
"It's perso-.."
"You still have your sword from the other day, why do you have it out in public?"
"Becau—.."
"Also what's with the unif-.."
"Mikey!" Draken glared at him. "Stop it, you're making her uncomfortable and not even letting her answer any questions. Let's just go pick up Takemicchi. Come tag along with us, Y/n."
You sighed in relief, grateful that Draken stopped Mikey from asking anymore questions.

。。。

You stared at all the men that were beaten down on the ground. 'Wow, these two sure are strong. Not as strong as me though, hehe!'

"This must be Takemicchi's room, Ken-chin!" Mikey pointed to the door next to him. Draken opened up the door. You quickly went to where they were pointing at.

"Let's go play, Takemicchi."