Her pov

(PRESENT)
Y/N POV
"here we go again"
I been three months since I came back to the Avengers compound, I was out on a tour, if u didn't know, I make inventions just like my brother. I was making this new invention it's almost like Jarvis, it a smartphone device but in a glasses, I call it Jarvis 2.0. I just announced it a couple of months ago and so far the sales are good.

I'm finally home I can finally rest, but.. there's an other thing I have to mention there's an other thing on my mind or I could say there a person on my mind. Wanda Maximoff. If I remember correctly I think I ran into her when I was fighting Hdyra she kinda wanted to kill me and my brother but after I dig up information she was brainwash. I been spending some time with her lately, I feel really bad about what happen to her brother. Her brother died saving Clint its was such a heartbreak what was worst was seeing Wanda crying I felt to bad, she lost her parent now her brother I had to do something so I decided to help her out.

At first it was horrible she didn't wanted to talk to me I guess it was because I was a Stark. The first week it was horrible she didn't want anything to do with me she would Ignore me or she would just say "leave me alone" or "get out" I tried so hard but nothing then came the second week.. (TO BE CONTINUED)

AUTHOR NOTES: Hi everyone sorry I haven't been posting been kinda busy with school but I hope y'all been feeling well and I hope u been enjoying this story and have a good day!