Why'd you stop?

Y/N POV
The first week it was horrible she didn't want anything to do with me she would Ignore me or she would just say "leave me alone" or "get out" I tried so hard but nothing, then came the second week..

I tried everything for the last two weeks, and I mean everything. After she arrived I asked her if she wanted to work out with me, she said "no". Then I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies with me she showed me a video of a guy saying the word no. Again I asked her if she wanted to go work out with me, she spelled the word no with her magic. Nothing work I tried so many times, after getting rejected 15 times I stopped asking her, I figured she was probably annoyed.

********
"God nat do you always have to punch my stomach so hard" I said while getting up. "We'll maybe if you trained more you probably wouldn't be so weak" she scoffed. "So how's you and the new girl going?" She asked. Honestly I didn't even know to myself, I thought we were going to grow a friendship but seems like Wanda was just to quiet and shy. " we'll I tried everything but she just shut me out you know, so I figured I'll stop trying" I replied. "Mhm maybe she has a crush one you?" She smirked. "Natasha shut up I just meet her I pretty sure she just not open to people, I mean her brother just died so what do you expect" I said with an annoyed tone. "We'll I would say it was fun training with you but you suck so that's that's, see you later kid" she said leaving.

*****
I was going back to my room, and by my surprise somebody was already there.

"Jesus! How did you get in here?"

Wanda just stared at you, "you do know I have powers right."

You ignored the fact that's she went into your room without asking your permission. " uh it's there any practical reason you wanted to see me?" I ask.

Wanda turned her head and stood up. " "I want to talk to you about your constant attempts to inviting me out."

Your eyes widen as you heard her said that. That was probably the longest sentence she ever said to you. You awkwardly smiled, rubbing your neck nervously. "Um yeah about that" you said nervously because you knew Wanda was probably gunna give you a death stare. "Look I understand if I was a both-"

"Why'd your stop?" She interrupted.

You we're confused. You never heard Wanda sounding so mad, almost liked she didn't wanted me to stop. Nah it can't be I'm just overthinking it.

"What do you mean I stop." I acted like I had no clue what she was talking about.

"You know, you stop asking me to go out with you, for a whole entire week, may I ask why?" She questioned.

"Oh well it was because I felt like I was a burden to you, and I thought I was being annoying to you so I decided to stop bothering you".

"We'll you wasn't a burden Y/n." She knew my name?

"I wasn't? Then why did you always said no?" I asked .

"We'll because it was funny rejecting you and I knew you would come back to me, but then you stopped".

"Haha very funny Wanda, rejecting me was so funny to you that's the reason you said no?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"We'll I was going to say yes to you but you stop ask me, so I figured you stop caring ,then we'll now where here aren't we?". Mhm Did Wanda actually thought about me? Was i on her mind?

"Why did you start asking me out?."

"Oh well because I guess I was happy someone around my age finally joined so I was cool having someone to be friends, and I felt really bad about what happen to your brother." I replied

"your not friends with anyone in this compound?" She asked.

"I am just there all old" I replied

"we'll Y/n I'm 3 years older than you".

"Oh well you know what I meant". I said fake laughing.

"And you don't need to feel bad about my brother, it's okay I'm slowing healing from it." She said looking down.

"I know but if you need anything Wanda just know I'm here for you ". I said smiling.

"Thank you Y/n and I apologize for being rude". She said fidgeting her rings.

"Hey no it's okay i understand". I said as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to this parade down town?" She asked. Was Wanda asking me out, am I dreaming?

"Mhm how about no" I said laughing.

Wanda started laughing as-well. For the first time I heard her laugh, I don't know why but it was kinda nice hearing her laugh.

"I will go with you Wanda." I said. "Thank you Y/n for making me feel welcome and for making me laugh for the longest time." she smiled.

and that's how the amazing friendship started.

AUTHOR NOTES:
HEYYYY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IM BACK I KNOW IM TAKING A BREAK BUT I DECIDED TO HOP ON WATTPAD AND CONTINUE MAKING STORIES , I'LL BE BACK SOON TO MAKE VIDEOS I LOVE YALL💗💗