𝐂𝟏.

•༒꧂ 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 •༒꧂
𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐀, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 sipping on a chocolate covered cherry martini, I stood at the bar bobbing my head to the loud music that blasted through the walls

𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 sipping on a chocolate covered cherry martini, I stood at the bar bobbing my head to the loud music that blasted through the walls. This was my first night stepping back out in a minute due to me working a lot. I'm a fashion designer, who destined to become one of the greatest fashion designers in the world.

I literally spend all of my time coped up in my boutique creating new designs cause I just know one day my hard work will pay off. My designs will be sold to millions of people, such as designers and famous celebrities. My style is unique and different, that's how I know I'll soon get the recognition I deserve.

Everyone in Philly comes to me when they want something new that haven't been done or seen before. I don't take nor steal from no one, everything I design is from me. I started my business over a year ago and haven't stop working since, being that fashion was something I've always been into since I was little girl.

From watching the music videos and fashion shows that showed, singers and models rocking every designer brand there is. All the unique colorfulness helped me show a way to express myself in ways I didn't know I could.

I took another sip out of my martini as I stiffly danced alone to Jumpin Jumpin by Destiny's Child. My friends were somewhere drunk on the dance floor tricking off. They did all that begging for me to come out and end up leaving me. Usually when we go out, we'll get so drunk and start doing some of everything together.

But as you could see I'm not drunk yet and they decided to start without me.

I turned around towards the bartender to see he was checking me out again for the second time. "What else could I get you pretty lady?" He asked, winking his eyes. He was short and light skin. Wasn't exactly my type, especially since he was the same height as me. I liked them tall, skinny, and dark.

"Um, let me get another martini, but this time give me the French straight up and a shot of Dusse" I ordered, digging into my purse, pulling out a $50. I sat it down on the table before finishing off my first drink.

"Bitch I know the fuck you not finna pay for your own drink" My best friend Naomi, popped up yelling in my ear. I could hear her slurring over her words and could smell the strong Hennessy on her breath indicating she was drunk. I just knew she was going to be the first.

"Yes I am actually, I don't need a man to pay for anything of mines." I stated, waving her off. I've always been an independent woman. I never needed a man for anything, well maybe for dick. And that's barely though. I work so much, Ion be having the time to get laid.

It'll be a pleasure if I do one of these days cause a woman could only go so long without any.

"I'm so tired of you and this independent woman shit" She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "All these niggas in here tonight? And you telling me you don't want one to pay for your drink?" She asked, pointing at the crowd of men who stood against the wall watching the chicks on the dance floor trying to get their freak on.