𝐂𝟐.

•༒꧂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍•༒꧂
𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐀, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟐

My heavy eyelids cracked opened when a glimpse of the sunlight beamed through the blinds and a warm body straddled me

My heavy eyelids cracked opened when a glimpse of the sunlight beamed through the blinds and a warm body straddled me. I looked down and was met with my fiancé seeing she had on an all black Chanel 2 piece. I sat quietly and watched as she wrapped her arms around my neck and press her soft lips against mine.

My hands found their way sliding up her waist as she kissed me down to my chest and started tugging on my pants. Immediately the flashbacks of me and some chick fucking last night crossed my mind. I quickly lifted up and flipped her on her backside, ignoring the crazy stare she was giving me.

Deep down inside I felt bad cause I was just supposed to have a few drinks with the guys, but apparently I ended up having one too many, which led me to having a one night stand. And the worse part of the situation, is that I don't regret it not once. It's like me and the woman had a connection.

I fucked up and failed myself again cause I said I was going to slow down on the drinking so it wouldn't mess me nor my game up in a long run. I'm a basketball player. A former professional NBA basketball player. I play for the sixers and my number being 3. When I was a little kid my favorite sport was football, but I ended up playing basketball.

Luckily I did cause it paid off good time. I ended up making it to the league in 96 and now I'm one of the best crossovers there is. And not to mention, I'm the reason my team ever made it to the championships.

Jolting out of my thoughts, I leaned down and kissed Amerie forehead before getting out of bed and slipping on my slides. I knew she wasn't gone trip if we didn't have sex or played around for a bit cause she's actually waiting till our honeymoon, which I had no problem with. This right here was her just teasing me to get her way.

She want some extra cash to go shopping.

It was her little game and it worked every time I'm not gone even lie. She's my soon to be wife so anything she wants, I'll get it for her even though she could get it herself. She's one the top black finest female model/video vixen in the industry right now. She makes her own money, but I insist I would take care of her.

She was the woman of my dreams. I met her at my homeboy MethodMan video shoot and we instantly clicked. I ended up proposing to her after 3 months of dating cause she was the one. My mother even thought so too, which means a lot. It's really hard to impress that woman. She never like anyone I date.

If the girl was too tall, too short, too skinny, anything she would say she's not right with me. I'm a mommas boy so of course I listen to my mother. She knows what best for me. Which is now Amerie. She say we were a great match. She's a classy, dedicated woman and I'm a dedicated man.