The balcony part 2 :))

(Reminder: this is classified as practice writing and I don't have much experience in writing any type of love scene 💀 so please spare me for this-
T-T)
Also, yes we're going to have to go through them asking each other if it's ok beacause consent is VERY important and I feel like I don't see it enough :h
(Well- of they're already dating then that's a different story)

Vi's POV

"Can I... kiss you?"
I can feel my brain slowly processing her words, then going over them again. And again.
No body has ever asked permission...
Even though I've never technically been kissed before, there are a lot of stupid people in the lanes who've tried to. And some want more than that.
Thankfully, I've been able to fight them off. And I beat the fuck out of people who I find trying to do that to someone else. it pisses me off to another fucking degree.

When my brain has finally gotten to the meaning of her words, I nod my head yeah, my heart beating uncontrollably.

She gently cups my chin with her hand and brings her face close to mine.

Caitlyn's POV:

With much restraint, I pause when my face is centimeters from hers. I don't want to force her into anything she doesn't want to do. Like a question.
Our breaths mix in the night air.
She closes the gap between us and I feel like I'm melting.
Warmth, happiness and relief and feelings I can't describe blooms through me.
She wraps her arms around my waist, drawing me closer. I wrap my arms around her neck.

I pull away gently, and tuck one of her pink strands out of her eyes.

Vi's POV:

I've heard people describe the feeling of 'being on cloud nine' before.
I guess I never really believed it would happen to me.
Until now.
I'm on cloud fucking nine.

She pulls away, but still close. She leans her head on my chest, looking out of the city.
I look too, and I realize we can see pretty much all of Piltover from here.

And for once, I'm not even fucking mad.

BAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Ok
-
I'm not gonna comment on that

Jan 29 2022- 1:30am :)) (I love slowly destroying my sleep schedule)
380 words