Chapter 6

Felicity ended up staying for a day or two and joined Eddie and Iris for a trivia night at Jitters with Barry.

The twins were sad to see her go but promised next time she visited, she would bring Uncle Oliver and they could go practice their archery skills with him.

Barry was surprised to say the least he thought he knew that he was Green Arrow until Felicity reassured him that Oliver had only taken the twins to an archery centre.

He had taught them how to shoot when he came to visit every few days over the past nine months and they had gotten a lot better since they started.

Iris had been saying how he and Felicity would be cute together, but he didn't feel that way about her. He was also starting to slowly lose his feelings for Iris which shocked him.

Whenever she thought about him it would only be about how they had a great sibling bond and were best friends, nothing more and no romantic feelings attached.

He was sure that she would always hold a special place in his heart after all she was his first love, best friend and has had a sister to him since he was 10.

His job as the flash was getting better, Joe had agreed that he was right that someone had to protect the streets.

Barry woke up and got ready for another day at work but to his surprise he was up an hour earlier than usual. He must have been really tired after yesterday's fight to have fallen asleep the second he got home.

Barry's perspective

After getting dressed for the day, I checked the twins room and saw that they were asleep so I decided to surprise them with breakfast like we would do before I got my powers.

After twenty minutes I had pancakes, waffles and fresh orange juice at the kitchen table, I turned on the coffee machine and left it to start working.

I walked to the twins room and knocked on the door, after hearing a grown I knew Ethan was awake.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom before she wakes up" he said, climbing out of bed and walking out into the hallway.

"Em, it's morning go brush your teeth and we can have breakfast" I told her to which she just pulled the comforter over her head.

I chuckled and pulled the blanket down and tickled her awake, "come on, I made your favourite" I tried and she sighed, rubbing her eyes and slowly got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom.

Emily was never an early bird, she was always against it getting up before noon, she would always ask why people would willingly get up at an ungodly hour.

"Good morning dad" Ethan said, taking a seat across from me at the table not long after Emily joined us and sat on the opposite side of her twin.

She reached over to the remote and turned on Spongebob, the three of us ate and we watched spongebob. It had been a while since I had spent an entire morning with the twins and had breakfast let alone getting to watch Spongebob.

I grabbed my phone. I had twenty minutes to get to work. I could leave now, use my speed, grab coffee and get there early for once but I would have to leave now and get out without someone seeing me using my powers. I thought.

"Hey guys, I have to leave before I'm late to work. I'll try to be home for dinner and maybe we can make some homemade pizza or something." I said and they smiled.

"Ok, but I want to try and make mine look micky like last time," Emily said. I chuckled at the memory.

It was about a year ago before I was struck by lightning. The twins had both made a small pizza and we had a little dough left so they made two mini pizzas. When they were in the oven they didn't have enough space and ended up getting stuck together.

Emily named him after Mickey mouse.

"Let's make a bet for 5 bucks for whoever turns out to be the better dad's the judge?" Ethan said, holding out  hand.

"You're on," he said and shook her hand. Well, at least I know what today's bet is. After saying goodbye I left for work.