One

Take off those heels, lay on my bed

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

Poison in our veins, but we don't even care

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare

Everybody wonders where we've run off to

My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue

Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

The fever's fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

I'm gon' take care of your body,

I'll be gentle, don't you scream

**As my alarm went off**

I groaned out of bed, sleep walked myself to my bathroom. Took a shower, did my hyigene and put undergarments lotions my body, and put my varsity crop top number 23, black high wasted pants, and bred 11 Jordan'S put my hair in a messy bun and took my bag and walked out my room going across campus going to my class.

Well all my tiredness took over my matters. Let me introduce myself my name is Nika Williams I'm 5'3 black and Puerto Rician. I attended university of Georgia.i have a Flat stomach booty like Khloe kardashian right sized boobs everything a nigga would like. I'm very independent, smart, and not the person to mess around with I have my guards up to the fullest now. I have no family my mom and dad died in a car accident 2 years ago and I needed money to live. So I became a stripper two weeks after they died. My brother is a drug lord and my little sister works for him.

**skipping 2hourso of class**

I was behind hungry so I walked to my car and went to chick fi la to get me something to eat. Got their ordered my food and drove back on campus. I walked to the dorm side back in my room.Before I could go in the room across from me is having a new person living. I saw two boys and a mom and a dad. They saw me and they waved at me and I did the same. I walked inside my room all quiet. I ate and studied for my test the day after next I had to work tonight so I had to take a quick nap before I leave.

Donate POV

Hey I'm donate Phillips. I'm 6'4 and I'm black to the fullest. I play football in college to make it to the NFL. Moving in was great. I live across a fine ass girl but I aint gonna lie she got so familiar she look like one of the girls I was loyal with never did her wrong even though I was doing wrong towards her. I'm trying my best to see if I could remember her name but nah I cant. I waited until my family left so I could talk to her. I was zoned out thinking about her I forgot my family was talking to me.

"Donate Donate" my mom said.

"Huh, what happen " I said getting back on track.

"Please don't tell me you thinking about that girl that just waved" my momma said. I looked at my brother thinking about her to.

"Don't she look familiar Nate" that's my brothers name and he shook his head yes. I got a knock from the door and I wen to go open it and it was some of my friends high school we came to the same school. They all came in and that was my mom, dad, and brother cue to go. They came in we talked for awhile. Then as time passed by it was getting mad boring so one of my friends suggested that we should go to the strip club.

"We should go to strokers" my friend named Kris said. We all agreed and went our seperate ways and got ready. Before I got ready I went across so I could remember the girl. I knocked on the door and it took awhile for her to answer then I heard the door opening. She opened the door half sleep. I was to busy looking at her body like dang ma. Then I looked at her face and she was rubbing her eyes.