Four

02 Weeks Later

Nika Pov

im still stripping just like a bad bitch suppose. I'm still going out Dontae he still doesn't know about Louis. Lee still my bad bitch best friend. Today I'm going condo hunting. I need to get out that dam campus. I met with the realtor to show me around the house that is fully furnished. I loved the house I said papers and I gave in straight cash to pay it off. Moving in next week have a straight to start packing to get everything finish before Dontae comes back from basketball tournament. I called lee as soon I got in the car.

LeeBoo: hey ma

me: come to my campus we gonna pack so I can move in to my condo next week before Dontae come.

Lee: girl I got u..but why you running away.

me: ok thank you.. I'm not running away you should see my room it is so close together I feel like I'm moving in the same place.

LeeBoo: I feel you ma illmbe there in an hour

me: alright thanks again.

Spend to the campus. I went in my room and started packing my clothes in 3 suitcases, shoes in 2 and half suitcase. The small one is like a duffle bag.but anyways. I heard a knock at the door. It couldn't be Lee is said an hour so I went to go look and it was Louis. I gave him a friendly hug. He walked in and sat in the couch.

"what you doing here" i askEd standing right in front of him.

"I came to chil ma" he said standing up.

"we can't chill cause I got things to do" I said.

"like what" he said.

"Im moving out of here and I'm packing my things to put them in the condo I'm going to be living in." I said.

"ok,I'll help" he said willingly. He put a smile on My face knowing I could finish faster. I grabbed some clothes to be comfortable packing. Now the we finished folding my regular clothes and arranging my shoes. We were going on to my stripping clothes. Lawwd please help me while I'm doing this with these dude.

I went to my drawer took them out and the news I have out of my closet in the bag I brought them in.

"tbh I just throw them in the blue Nike duffle bag on the bed.

"dang, child u have to many of these binkis and ish" he said. I stood looking at him like ok your point.

"you can't let these nigga know you have same clothes all the time." I said.

"You right Ma" he said. The my phone rang it was Lee. I answered it.

leeboo: hey come open the door.

me: uh ok.

i walked towards the door and Louis followed me.

"whose that" he asked.

"Lidia" i said. He just shakes his head and sat down on the couch. I opened the door and lee was standing there looking at her phone. She came in looked over wherre the couch is and look at me so quick. She had a smile on her face.

i shook my head no. she pulled me in my room and clothes the door.

" You and him"

" no lee I'm frfr im in love with Dontae but the pleasure I get from him is so good." I said thinking about it.

" When was you going to tell me?" She asked.

"today I swear" I said.

" ok i believee you. How long was these thing Been going on" I said.