Chapter Sixteen - Epilogue

A/N

Last update guys :( thank you to all who stuck with me even if this doesn't really count as the end. Y'all have a great day and I hope that even if this is just a convoluted update, you enjoy :)

Chapter Sixteen. - USJ

The USJ trip goes as normal — except they're not attacked and just do normal training. (This takes up the majority of the chapter. Make it interesting)

Afterwards/during Todoroki finally approaches Izuku. He explains that since Dabi told him about Izuku, he wanted to observe him for a bit to draw his own opinions. Izuku asks what his verdict is, but Todoroki just asks if he can sit with them at lunch. He also asks why Izuku was there at Kakureta that day, and Izuku sniggers and explains that the company also deals in illegal weapons and such for the not so shiny and upright members of society. Todoroki blinks, and snorts softly. He realises the irony, and compliments Shinsou on his company's ability to make first grade combat suits when they all sit down for lunch. Shinsou is confused until Izuku explains the situation to him after school, and then hes just amused.

When they eat with Todoroki during lunch for the first time, he orders cold soba and when asked about this, he answers deadpan "I only eat food the same temperature as my soul" as a attempt at a joke.

Izuku, slurping at his steaming hot ramen retorts, "well, I only eat food as hot as me" and shinsou chokes in agreement.

CHAPTER 17 - SPORTS FESTIVAL

Because he saved Bakugou from sludge villain etc, the public recognise Izuku and Bakugou in the sports festival.

Izuku accidentally lets it slip that he likes shinsou before their fighting match (when talking about how they'll fight, and "I won't hold it against you if you win", "don't you dare use your quirk" and "I care about you too much to actually hurt you"). Shinsou's just like "you fucking idiot, this is how you tell me?" but then one of them is called into the ring, and when shinsou confronts izuku after the sports festival, izuku just fuckin kisses him lol. shinsou smiles, and it's a new kind. soft, almost, tender in a way that izuku doesn't even want to start comprehending. "my idiot"Izuku doesn't use his quirk, so they both use the fighting techniques they've been learning.When they come home medel-less, but holding hands, Inko shrieks "finally!" And throws a small feast to celebrate. What if Izuku doesn't help Todoroki during the sports festival? Instead he doesn't mind that he only uses ice. Izuku still looses, since he tries to use his power and has to have Aizawa nullify it from up in the booth. After the sports festival, Todoroki approaches Izuku asking if he could help him dye his hair. Izuku agrees, and they do it in his bathroom, all mess and laughter. As Todoroki's gazing at himself in the mirror, all white hair, he asks quietly if Izuku would like to go see his mum with him. Izuku, honoured, says yes. Todoroki adds that he was thinking that perhaps Izuku could use this as an opportunity to interview him and his mum for the video. Izuku asks if thats okay, and Todoroki says it is, actually he asked his mum about it days ago and she also agreed, after she was told what it was for.

CHAPTER 18 - Hanako

Shigaraki interviews for the squad. Many of the potentials, including Spinner, keep talking about this "Hero killer", and Izuku pays a personal visit to Giran to see what he knows of this vigilante. We're talking strengths, weaknesses, habits etc.

While he's there, Hanako comes into the room, sees him, freezes, then slowly backs out again.

hes like "you" to Hanako. giran turns to him in confusion.