Chapter 1

Flashlight…

Rope…

Wire Cutters...

Camera…

Backpack full of a bunch of other stuff…

Yep- Blaire was all ready and set to sneak into a crumbling restricted Pizzaplex. She had been planning this for two weeks now. Ever since the Pizzaplex burnt down, the concerned voices of the press and regular guests at the pizzaplex have been loud. Questions left and right. Every news channel Blaire switched to was just about the burnt down Pizzaplex. Fazbear Entertainment has been pelted by all these questions, and yet all they've said is that they'd rebuild. They dismissed every question asked.

Blaire maybe would have dismissed it as the company just having a hard time figuring out the situation themselves, but after some research she was convinced otherwise.

Fazbear Entertainment had too bad of a reputation for her to dismiss how dismissive they've been acting. If no one was going to answer her questions, she was going to go solve them herself. The missing children, the reports of strange new behaviors in the animatronics before the place burnt down, she was going to figure out why it all happened.

Or… at least she'd try. She hopped in her car and drove to the Pizzaplex. Once she got there she looked out at the damage. Wow… it all really just came down didn't it? She was worried she wouldn't find anything in this mess… she shook her head. No. She couldn't turn back now. There were answers to be found in there. Blaire turned into a nearby gas station and parked. It was late, but the moon was full, making it so that she could at least see where she was walking outside. She walked to the Pizzaplex and sneakily dodged the sight of the guards patrolling the area. Crouching in a bush, she took her wire clippers and clipped the fence open just wide enough for her to squeeze through.

Once she was through, she looked around for a safe way into the collapsed Pizzaplex. She soon found an opening and carefully climbed in. Everything was crushed… It was devastating, especially as she remembered the glory that this place used to behold. She shook her head. She shouldn't feel pity for this place. It was probably best that it burnt down, considering how many children were hurt here.

She turned on her flashlight and started to try to look around. She soon recognized that she was in the atrium- or at least what was left of it. There was debris everywhere. As she looked around, she noticed that The area over by Roxie's Raceway was especially sunken in. Like- it was totally collapsed into a deep pit. She considered going and checking it out but a noise caught her attention. She whipped around to see the burnt and torn remains of what must've been Monty crawling towards her slowly. His legs were gone, and most of his exoskeleton was too. Blaire let out a scream of horror and ran away from the slowly crawling terror.

She panted as she ran, trying to get as far away from Monty as she could. She crouched and swerved around fallen pillars and escalators. She wasn't even paying attention to where she was going before she was face to face with two large fallen statues. They were burnt and in pieces but as she could see, they seemed like they used to be statues of two animatronics.

From her past studies of the Pizzaplex, she soon recognized them to be Sundrop and Moondrop. She shivered as she remembers the reviews parents left of their children being traumatized and never wanting the lights off because of Moon. She took a moment to wonder. If Monty was still moving around… was Moon or Sun too? Could they have survived? Blaire shivered at the thought. She hoped to never encounter them. She was yanked out of her thoughts as she heard the clanking of Monty once again. She looked back to see that he had caught up with her. She let out another shriek, mostly out of shock. She looked around, trying to find a way to escape. Monty was blocking the way she came in, and so the only way out she could find was the slide that seemed somewhat untouched from the fire. Other than the black from the smoke that stained it.

She hurried and slid down it, only to let out yet another scream of horror as she ran into the one animatronic she just said she wanted to avoid. Her momentum was enough to push the both of them into the melted ball pit below. Blaire attempted to swim through the "balls" to try and get away from Moon, panting as she felt panic set in. She couldn't even SEE Moon anymore. He was deep in the ballpit by now, which terrified her even more. She was struggling to swim through the deformed balls, but when she looked back and saw Monty slide down the slide and into the pit, the pure fear she felt was enough to motivate her to make it to the edge of the pit.

She started to climb out but she yelped as her leg was grabbed onto by Monty. She let out an ear splitting scream and tried to kick Monty's face, trying to get him to let go. She was proving to be unsuccessful, and she was sure this was her end. Well, all until suddenly Moon popped out of the ball pit, grabbing Monty in his long arms and yanking him off of Blaire, not without leaving some pretty deep claw marks in her leg though, which she hollered out in pain from. Tears came to her eyes as she backed away then held her leg, hissing from the pain. She looked back over at Moon, who was wrestling with Monty before finally decapitating him.

Blaire heard a screech from the gears in Moon's neck as he turned to look at her. His red gaze sent shivers down her spine. It was threatening… Thirsty… violent. She tried to back away faster as Moon started to walk over to her, and started climbing out of the pit, but he glitched for a moment, his eyes turning blue before going back to red. It flickered like that a few more times before finally, with a clawed hand reaching out toward Blaire, Moon collapsed onto the floor, his eyes going completely dark.

Hehehe nowww things are getting juicy. Hope y'all liked this chapter