"good morning everyone." y/n watched korosensei greet his students, including karma which she didn't expect him to be one because genuinely- she thought he's a dropout. and she didn't expect korosensei to be a teacher too, since he's like, a weird guy. "we have a new student, say hello to my niece."

"eh, niece?!"
"if it's korosensei's niece, then she must've be like him too, right?"
"you have a niece, korosensei?!"
"what the hell?!"

despite the loud ruckus and questions of disbelief towards their teacher, y/n opened the classroom door and walked inside with grace. when she walked inside, it was as if everything stopped and just focused on y/n. she was like an angel that ascended the great heavens to bless them all. even their class madonna was in awe too, she can't compare to y/n's beauty.

when she reached the center front, y/n bowed and flashed a small smile. "i'm y/n, and i hope that we all can get along."

there was a long pause after that. and not long after...

"korosensei, that's not your niece!"
"how can a goddess be your niece! you're an octopus!"
"yeah!"

y/n sweatdropped as korosensei panicked from behind while argued with him. honestly, she didn't expect the praises that she received. it touched her, but she knew that as soon as everyone saw her cause destruction and kill everyone, they'll call her a monster. she is a monster, afterall.

how did the niece act started? well, it actually started a week before today...

"i don't know where i am and how i can get back, so you should take responsibility of me." y/n pointed her finger- which still have that long ass claw of hers- at korosensei as she have this stoic face on. "you're the only adult i trust here.

"why not karma's parents?"

y/n turned to karma, and as if the two communicated through minds, karma shaked his head while his hands are crossed. "my parents are always out. i heard they're in canada."

"what's cuh-nadah?" y/n questioned as she squinted her eyes, clearly confused at the new word that the redhead have said. karma explained and y/n nod her head in amazement. "i thought this world is only a parallel one to mine, i guess it's far more different..."

"if this is really roleplay, then i hate it."

the lady glared at karma as she crossed her arms and legs as she sat down the love seat. few seconds later, she turned to korosensei and smiled. "come on, sensei. wouldn't it be great? i could also kill you in return," y/n said with a sinister smile.

"is that even a good thing?"

"no, but i could make it not painful," the girl retorted, still with her sinister smile. korosensei whined as his circle head went blue in fright. because let's be honest, who wouldn't feel frightened by a girl with claws that could kill people and with an aura that literally says 'mess with me and i'm fucking killing you.'

"if you did kill him, let's split the money." karma nudged y/n's shoulder, and the girl only nodded in return. her eyes are still on korosensei, who's thinking if it's a good idea to take her in or throw her to the other side of the world. "what?"

"korosensei's thinking of throwing me away to another place, should i just kill him now?" she whispered right at karma's ears so the octopus couldn't hear her. even when karma jolted by the softness of her tone, the redhead remained composed. "then you'll be my witness."

karma glanced at korosensei as the man- or, well... octopus- himself sweatdropped. the octopus was still thinking of it that he's unable to hear they're conversation. he leaned closer to y/n and whispered back, completely unaware of his hand going onto her thighs.