"karma?"

the redhead turned his head behind when he heard his name being called by a certain lady. he was peacefully reading his book, and thought the girl was out so he's confused why she's still at their home. he furrowed his eyebrows when questions in his head was answered.

"i just got back from my errand, you're still reading?" the lady gently placed the bags she's holding in her hands, which was a lot, and sat down beside him at the soft sofa. karma turned his attention to the pages of the book, when he felt y/n's soft skin at his cheek. "what's the name of the book?"

"the laws of human nature." he simply replied, trying to not mind the closure between him and the lady. y/n, on the other hand, innocently read between the lines. totally not minding how she's practically straddling karma like they're lovers. "hey—"

"woah, did that erickson guy really existed?" she asked karma without even glancing from when she felt the guy hummed. she giggled when she felt the vibration from his cheeks. "that's amazing…"  she then, yawned and laid her head down at karma's lap.

karma looked down on her while she just stared at him innocently. y/n can't pinpoint why she's so fascinated by karma's appearance. she's seen many handsome guys at her own world, but karma's just— different. it's like his aura's ability is to attract people, or maybe it's his charisma that just emi outts at anytime of day.

"you're staring."

"then appreciate it," y/n retorted and closed her eyes when she yawned again. but even when her eyes are closed, she still can see the bright light above them so she covered it with her arms before proceeding to talk again. "oh right… a new teacher will arrive. i heard she's an assassin."

"where'd you heard it?" karma looked down on y/n, who looks so unbothered to be on his lap. he is strangely not bothered too. "korosensei?"

y/n raised her thumbs and nodded, all without moving her arms. "yeah… i wonder how she'll do tomorrow."

boredly placing her elbows and lying her head down at the table, she looked at the scenery at the window. students kept arriving one by one, either alone or with someone. karma was also there, but the man was sleeping so she couldn't bother him more.

but then, something caught her attention.

which made her furrow her eyebrows. she was beyond flabbergasted, shocked, appalled. yin's face looked like she was so shocked, her jaw dropped. well, not really because she's forcing herself to not show any emotions and she's succeeding but in her mind— her jaw dropped. she even had to rubbed her eyes just to make sure she's seeing things right.

she knew korosensei was a pervert, but not that much on the scale that he'll bring her to school and will flirt with them. and he also looked like he's enjoying it! he could've at least put on an act and act tough.

y/n raised her head in disbelief, blinking her confusion mixed with shock away.

few moments later, the two entered hand in hand with each other. there were no distance between them, and korosensei was also blushing that, y/n knows he's acting irrationally right now. karasuma-sensei also followed the two inside, with his face in an indescribable manner.

the platinum blonde lady turned her eyes to the woman once again and saw her smiling face. y/n's eyes suddenly narrowed, yet, her cat-like iris was visible to man's eyes. her lips was pressed against each other as she observed the every movement of the woman. she was like a cat, observing a stranger who's walking with ease in her territory.

"allow me to introduce the part-time foreign language teacher who came today…" karasuma-sensei spoke up, which made the lady push her dark thoughts away. and then she pulled out a shocked expression once again.