{Sick joke}

[Embrace's POV]
While I was heading to NewzHeadquarterz, I saw the graveyard Aesop worked at. I decided to ask Aesop if he could help. When I walk into the graveyard, I see a funeral getting held with my ex, Prince, in the coffin. After this, I just go to NewzHeadquarterz to report everything I saw so they could punish the culprit. When I walked into the headquarters, I see Prince..getting interviewed!? At this point I can't tell who is who. I walked up to this..thing and slapped him. "YOURE THE DOPPELGÄNGER WHO KILLED MY EX" I yelled filled with rage. "What are you talking about...?" He said. "B-but aren't you the one who killed him?" I nervously asked, realizing I was probably making a fool of myself on the live news channel. He answered; "Embrace, you're the one who broke up with me last night." "Yes, but I just saw you in a coffin a little bit ago..." I said with a shaky voice. *All of this must be some sort of sick joke, right?* I thought.
"Well then I guess I'll be leaving.." I said while walking out the door, heading back to Aesop's graveyard. I saw the coffin and the body was...gone? I asked Aesop and he said; "What are you talking about? The last person to be buried was n*rton c*mpbell"
"Oh, thanks for the help, Aesop." I said in a depressing tone while leaving the graveyard and heading to the forest Prince died in. After a couple mins of searching, I found Prince's body. I carried it back to Aesop's graveyard. "Where did you get that from?" Aesop asked. "In the forest, can you revive him?" I said "Sure, but then who was the guy who was just on the news?" Aesop asked while getting his makeup box. I answered him;"It was the doppelgänger from last night" Aesop turned pale. "Aesop? Are you ok?" Aesop just froze in place after I said that...

[Aesop's POV]

*Did he just say..doppelgänger? Is he referring to Joseph?* I thought. "Are you talking about Joseph?" I asked in fear. "If Joseph is the doppelgänger, then yes." Embrace replied calmly.
"Can you remember about how he was in disguise as Prince a couple days ago?" I asked.
"Yeah, but that was to hide from you after he killed your wife, right? Embrace said.