{What.}

<authors note: I ran out of name ideas>
[Aesop's POV]
"Yes." "Well I forgot to tell you Joseph is a doppelgänger and he's very good at imitating other people's looks and shit"
"I've been trying to kill him for awhile now, but he has much more power than me." I added. "Oh. Well then we should hurry over to NewzHeadquarterz to catch him" Embrace said, completely forgetting about his ex's dead body. "Yes, but let me embalm your ex first." I said, while opening my makeup box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*1 embalm later...*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Embrace's POV]
"Now that you're alive, I'm sorry for breaking up with you..can we get back together?" I asked nervously while looking at Prince. "Yes!" Prince said.
Then we started having the wettest, juiciest, sloppiest kiss ever, right infront of Aesop. "Okay lovebirds, let's get Joseph" Aesop said in a disgusted tone.
"Sounds good" I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*At NewzHeadquarterz*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Joseph! We know that's you." I yelled, speaking for Aesop and Prince. "I guess you caught me." Joseph replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long story short cuz idk what to do to fill in the blank here but they get into an epic fight and killed Joseph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aesop left and went back to his graveyard. Prince and I went to a beautiful place to watch the sunset and started kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*5 minutes later*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Joseph's POV]

"It seems they actually thought I was dead.." I said to myself while watching the sunset.

To be continued....
<authors note: pls go read the 6th part lol>