Chapter 1

Silence. Currently it was November 21st, meaning it was a cold night in the Potter residence. The two children, Hadrian and Leah were snuggled up in cosy onesies and fluffy blankets while their parents laid asleep on the sofa in thick woolly jumpers.

Suddenly the house was awoken by an abrupt crash.

The two parents were instantly knocked unconscious by the intruder. The intruder made his way upstairs and into the twins' nursery. 

Looking towards the oldest twin he saw a girl with ginger hair and green eyes, she had little to no magic aura. A bit less than the average magical child. She was laid in a crude and awkward position with her hair and limbs sticking out everywhere, snoring very loudly.

Turning he moved to look at the youngest Potter child. This child was a young boy with raven hair and deep emerald eyes.
Currently he was cuddled up with a soft blanket wrapped around him. Clinging onto a small elephant plush with his pacifier gently bobbing between his lips.

Surrounding him was a powerful yet gentle magic, it was radiating warmth to him. Slowly hadrian stirred, yawning he woke up. Glistening green eyes met ruthless red ones.

Hadrian was the child of prophecy.

Just as the stranger cast the killing curse at the young boy a bubble of green and gold surrounded him, reflecting the curse at the stranger too fast for the stranger to react.

Struggling, the stranger faded into black, charcoal ashes.