V-live || 04

jimin smiles, nodding his head when his eyes caught a few comments suggesting him to change the hair color to various shades as he had asked for the fans' opinion. he takes a sip of water, gulping down the food in his mouth and clears his throat, "this room?" he looks up, pausing for a moment on spotting a comment, asking if he was in the company right now.

"no, i'm at home," he says, "actually jungkookie got an extra guest room renovated and turned it into this. it's almost like a mini studio, where there used to be a closet, he's made a recording unit. it's nice," he nods with a smile, "do you like it? the lighting is awesome here."

he talks for a few more minutes eating his lunch and fun conversations with the fans as they frequently asked what new he did recently and he would tell how they were actually having fun during lockdown thanks to their baby sister, while the rest of the world felt stuck and bored. 

while jimin is still in the middle of the live and talking to the armys, the door opens slowly and a faint whimper fills in, making jimin turn his chair around, glancing at the little girl, rubbing her eyes as she makes her way to the brother, "hey, you didn't sleep?" he asks, pushing himself a little out of the frame and opens his arms for his sister.

"oppa icky..." aera mumbles with a pout, sitting on his lap while he's rubbing her back and carries her up, letting her rest her head on his shoulder.

"your tummy or head?" he asks, earning a subtle nod from the girl s she points at her head, making him sigh softly and kiss her head. "my baby, it'll get better."

"jungkook-ah!" jimin calls, getting a response in a second, followed by the door opening again and jungkook peeking in, arching his brows at the elder for him to continue, "feed her with her, then i'll come and give some medicine."

the boy nods, entering in the room, spotting the camera and the comments rolling down in the ipad, "you're live?" he asks, halting on his place and gulps, glancing down at his half naked self, only wearing a pair of joggers for he was just doing the laundry.

"yeah, and you just..." jimin sighs, while jungkook gasps, stepping back and apologizes over and over again, meanwhile the elder brother watches the comment section about to explode from the fans who were going crazy on witnessing jungkook's heavenly built body.

he clears his throat, putting aera down on her feet and nods towards the embarrassed jungkook, "go with kookie hm?" jimin, pats her back, getting a cranky whine in return as aera tries to stay close to him. "you don't wanna go?"

"i' feeling icky..." she mumbles with a pout and eyes holding tears, making jimin sigh softly.

he adjusts her on his lap, making her sit properly and glances at aera, then at the camera, "oppa's talking to armys right now. do you wanna say something to them?"

aera looks at the camera, rubbing her eyes and leans forward with the pout still persisting on her lips, "riri is no' feeling no' good..." she mumbles, making the brothers chuckle.

"riri's not feeling good?" jimin translates for the fans and the girl nods, glancing at him. "what's wrong?"

"fever" aera says, followed by a cough.

"ah then why is riri not wearing her jacket?"

"because... riri don't wike jaket,"

"but we need to wear it to stay warm, right?" jimin says and aera pouts at him, letting out a whine for him to not make her wear a jacket and let her sit like this, dressed in a peach colored sleevless t-shirt and a similar cotton shorts. "alright, do wanna tell army anything else?"

aera stops for a moment and nods, "koo said i- i will getting 'jection... tell koo no 'jection for riri."

"ah i see," jimin chuckles, glancing at jungkook who grins, shrugging his shoulders. "my princess, we're not giving riri injections. kookie was joking with you,"