Duchess

​It's getting late; my husband should be home soon. I must make sure that the house looks nice for him. The dinner is almost ready, and I brought his favorite bottle of jack. I'm even wearing this little black dress just for him. I take one last look around the kitchen and smile in satisfaction. At 9:00 p.m., I wander around the house, still in awe of the size—what a dream we have built together, this castle of wonders.

​"He has been a good boy" I say under my breath. I walk over to the stereo and turn on some music to set the mood. A woman I met a few days ago at a work event is staying in one of our spare rooms, and I peek in the room quietly only to catch her finger fucking herself to a lesbian video from some cheap porn site. When I look inside the room, I am taken back by her beauty. Her hair is wild and curly, a mix of brown and black. Her skin is flawless and glows in the amber lilt room. She seems so innocent, so pure and I can't help thinking about how badly I want to taste her.

​I open the door a bit wider with a smirk I say, "excuse me." the woman flushes red and tries to hide the low volume porn under the pillow. "Am I interrupting something?" I ask, laughing as I shake my head in her direction.

​"I'm sorry...I finished my work and I figured I'd..." she replied in a sad and wanting tone. I stare into her light brown eyes and begin searching her body for clues to the mysteries she is hiding under that gown. She bites her lips as though she is hungry for me. I'm flattered and return her mannerism. She sits in front of me, staring not even blinking. Then, as slowly and gently as a predator stalking its prey, she is upon me. I can't help but think to myself how the hell did she get so close to me so soon? She runs her hands across my cheek and down my neck, still starring into my eyes. It's as if I'm under her spell. Or is she under mine? Suddenly, I hear the front door close.

​"Duchess I'm home, dinner smells great," hollers a voice. He's arrived, just like that, the spell is broken.

​"Go on and shower, love. I've laid out your attire for the evening," I yell from the other room. He walks into the bedroom. On the bed, he finds a pair of black see-through panties and a bottle of my favorite cologne, along with a note that says, "only two pumps on the chest, you know how I like it." He smirks, then heads for the shower.

​"I'll be back for you" I say to the woman. She nods as I turn and head toward the kitchen. I grab a bottle of wine, poor a glass and begin to dance around the room, spinning and humming along with the music, taking a sip in between each move and word. She stands in the spare room doorway watching me. Those hazel eyes, bright and youthful with a small hint of lust in them. Perhaps she wants a show. I place my glass on the counter and change the song to something a little sexier. John Legend's "tonight" seems about right, I love that song. The bass hits exactly right and the lyrics are spot on. I begin to slow grind against the pillar in the middle of the room, circling it, bending over so she can see it. She smiles at me and begins walking toward me. I grab her from behind and whisper softly in her ear "can you keep up?" She laughs a little as I begin to dance with her. I twirl her around, smiling and drinking in her scent. I hear my husband step out of the bedroom and I let her go. "Hello love," I say giving him a warm kiss on the cheek while we both watch the young woman dance for a moment.

​"Let's eat, I say to the both of them, turning the music down a bit. I begin a small-talk conversation, allowing my husband time to tell me about his day and for the woman to get to know the "man of the house a little. I love to hear about his day. He is such a good boy, making money, effecting change, and fucking me every night; and he looks so good in those panties. I can't wait to get in that tight ass.

​"So, that's how my day went," he explains. "Ma'am how was yours?" he asks. I realize that I hadn't heard a single word he said. I pause for a moment and then say, "it's about to get a lot better. I caught our friend fingering herself in the guest room. I'd like her to join us this evening." The woman looks both eager and surprised. "Oh, you didn't think that you could have me all to yourself, did you?" I ask.