🖤💙[2]-Forgiveness-[2]💙🖤

Sundrop POV
-
-
I yawned as I woke up. I then realized I was on something or someone... I looked up and saw, Monty. I yelped and backed away, annoyed. He then shot awake and looked at me. "O-Oh! Hey, Sundrop!" He said. I rolled my eyes and stood up, off the couch. "Why am I in here?" I asked. He chuckled. "Because me and Moondrop wanted to chat."

I sighed and turned towards the door. "It's a Saturday, the daycare is closed for the weekends, so don't use the same lame excuse." Monty said. I huffed. "I'm still going to my room anyways." I said before walked out, slamming the door behind me.

-
-
I sighed as I laid in my bed. I wish I had real friends...

Suddenly I heard my bedroom door open. I looked to see him again. "Ugh, what do you want now..." I groaned. Monty walked up to me and sat on my bed. "Sundrop...we need to talk..." He mumbled. I stuffed my face into my pillow. "Sun...can you please listen?" He asked. I shook my head. He then picked me up. I yelped and growled. "Let go of me!" I growled. Monty sighed. "I'm sorry...I...I have anger issues and that's causing me to hurt you and all..."

I stared at the roof and huffed. "Oh pity you...your such a baby." I rolled my eyes. "Sun please...I just...please forgive me..." He said as he put me down. "Why would I forgive you!? You took away everything!? Gregory, the kids, you destroyed my daycare! And you made mean rumors about me! I hate you!?" I cried. Monty sighed. He then grabbed me and hugged me. "Let it out..." He mumbled. I then cried into his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Shhh....shhh....your okay...I'm here..." Monty cooed. It was oddly comfortable. He was warm. His voice was soothing. Wait! No I can't be! I hate him! Not the opposite...

I pushed him off of me and huffed as I wiped my tears, climbing off the bed and onto the floor. "Sunny~ please come out! I'm sorry! I promise I'll be good from now on!" He pleaded. I sighed and stood up. "You know what...fine...but! If you do anything like that again...I will peacefully let Moondrop tear off your limbs and disconnect your wires one by one from your body until you are so dead, even the parts and service can't fix you!" I said as I blinked innocently. Money stared at me in fear. "S-So...I'm forgiven?"

"For now!" I said. Monty smiled. "Oh! Thank you, Sundrop! He said as he jumped and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back. It's nice to have someone to hug like this...