Capter 16 ~ Prisons

'Is my new employee that interesting to you Reindeer Games?' Tony jokes.

He was right though, since he got in the plane, he hasn't taken his eyes off me.

Loki doesn't respond.

'I might as well talk to the wall, my god.' Tony whines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony lands the Quinjet and everyone gets out, including Loki.

Once inside the Stark Tower, Nick walks in with a handful of soldiers with guns.

'Uh Jarvis? Why is Nick Fury in front of me? Who allowed him to enter the Tower?' Tony asks in disbelieve.

'I did.' A calm voice answers.

I turn around and I see the CEO of Stark Industries, Pepper Potts.

'Oh of course you did. But you know you technically only own 12% of Stark Industries so you would have to discuss with me about the other 88%.' Tony explains.

'Stark?' Nick tries to return the topic of the conversation.

'Yes, dear?' Tony turns around abruptly.

'The prisoner?' Nick reminds him.

'Oh right, yeah.' He answers as he turns his head to shoot a look at Loki.

'Pepper can you lead the soldiers to the storage rooms? Room 6D, E and F have a bed. You can choose which one will become our prison.' He grins

Pepper nods and gives Tony a soft kiss on the cheek, she walks away with the soldiers and Loki, into the elevator.

'A year ago I designed rooms with doors that work with voice recognition. I designed them to be like storage rooms. A few of these rooms are actually storage rooms, with cleaning stuff et cetera. But we put in a bed and a blanket for potential guests and or employees in case we would run out of space. Anyways, Reindeer Games will get food 3 times a day and in the room is a tiny bathroom. We will grab some of Thor's clothing, and a magazine or two. Oh, and the doors are made of Vibranium, earth's strongest metal.' He adds.

'And who have their voice registered to open the doors?' I wonder.

'Me, obviously. Rogers, he frequently makes a mess so he has to take the cleaning stuff out of the rooms. Natasha, she hides weapons everywhere, including there. Bruce, the room in the corner is like his safe place. Clint was registered too, but since he's mind controlled I scrapped him from that list temporary. Pepper, because she is the CEO and needs access to almost everything. And Thor doesn't understand how it works so he's not registered. You're registered too, because you are the one who's going to bring him his meals.' He explains.

'I'm sorry, what?' I ask in shock.

'Yeah, no-one wants to do that and you're the new one so you get the annoying chores.' He tries to hold back his laugh.
But I mean it's not too bad, if I can stay here for free, discover my powers and read eternity away in the massive library, I'll do it, not gladly though.

'Alright I'll do it.' I said too deep in thoughts.

'It was not a question.' Tony laughs.

'Oh, right, my bad.' I answer him awkwardly.
——————————————————————————————-
*Knock knock*

'Hey Thor are you there?'

No response

'Tho-' I get cut of by J.A.R.V.I.S.