Karl Jacobs - Blanket

Hello my Darlings, before we start I would like to say please  read the authors note at the end of the chapter, thank you.

Summary: Karl and reader have broken up months ago. She was able to fix 50% of her broken heart already, until she finds a familar blanket they used to share.

Pronouns: She / Her
( Ill write more they / them chapters, I just need to practice writing in that kinda way )

It was another day. Y/n woke up at 10, she decided to clean / declutterher room. It was quite messy ever since the break up. She had no motivation in doing anything at all, not even streaming or uploading old videos on her channel.

The break up really ruined you, but you have moved on. Well not fully, but you managed to fix 50% of your broken heart. Today you were going to attempt to fix your heart fully, by decluttering your room and going back to a hobby you used to love, Streaming.

Y/n started of with the dishes in Her room. She had a tray with her to bring back the dishes she collected back to her kitchen sink to wash them later on. Y/n also had a plastic bag which she will throw the stuff she doesn't need anymore or just some random shit.

After clearing the floor with the stuff that was scattered all over it, you moved to your closet. Your closet was also a heck of a mess. Y/n started with her clothes, separating the clean and dirty ones. In the middle of separating, you found something.

It was a blanket. A blanket Y/n and her ex-boyfriend used to always share. Just like that, all of the memories with her ex-boyfriend had began to flood into her mind once again. It was like all of the progress she has made in forgetting him was...for nothing.

All the memories flood back to her mind all just because of a stupid fluffy white blanket both of them used to share.

- flashback.

"Babeee?? Im homeeee!!" Karl had shouted closing the door and entering the house. Y/n quickly ran to the entrance of their house. She launched herself into Karl, which practically made both of them fall down on the floor.

Y/n had chuckled as Karl had let out a giggle. "I made dinner, I also bought a blanket from the mall earlier. It's really fluffy, I just finished washing it." Y/n said getting up and extending a hand offering to help him up.

Both of them had changed into very comfortable pajamas. Y/n was already on the couch waiting for her boyfriend. Karl entered the room and sat on the couch. Y/n brought in the blanket she had bought.

Y/n covered the both of them in the blanket as the movie has started playing. They both cuddled while the movie was playing on the background. It felt as if a scene from a romantic book or movie was happening to the both of you.

-

"Y/n, Im sorry but, I think this relationship is just not ment to be. I mean, we both keep losing time for each other and, I just think we need to end this."

The exact words that broke you all came back. Y/n was just standing there as he told her to go back to her appartment and stop by tommorow at the house to get back her stuff, and so she did. Y/n didn't know what she was even doing, she drove back to her appartment.

The place was rather dusty, it did have some of the clothes and blanket she had left there. Y/n cried herself to sleep still shocked at the news of their break up. Did he fell out of love? Why? I could've said something to stop him but didn't. Why did he even break up with me? Our relationship was going well! It just needed some adjustments... Y/n's thoughts were gone as she slowly driffted to sleep.

All of those memories just came back to her after seeing that blanket. The tears from her beautiful eyes slipped as she kept hugging the fluffy white blanket. After a few moments, she finally let go of the blanket deciding to finish up her declutter.

Was the process of her forgetting about him broken?

A / N

HELLO HELLO HELLO MY LOVESSSSSSSSS how are you? I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY AND IM REALLY SORRYYYY anyways, read the following:> (please)

First of all, THANK YOU FOR OVER 90+ READS WHAT THE H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS, APPRECIATE THE READS AND TYYY!!

Second of all, im really sorry i didnt update yesterday, as I said I went to the dentist and I also had a test. I DIDDNT BRING MY PHONE TO THE DENTIST BC IT WAS LITERALLY 11% SO I LEFT IT AT THE HOUSE TO CHARGE AND I WAS LIKE WAITING AT THE DENTIST FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS WITHOUT FOOD NOR WATER AND SHIVERING BC OF THE COLD

Fourth of all, im not really proud of this one BUT I might make a part two of this so yall better keep a heads up;) (THE WINGKY FACE IS CRINGY IK IM SORRY)

Fifth of all,  please take care of yourself. Eat, drink water, shower, sleep and rest. Thank you for reading!:>

( I ALSO ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE TODAY SO BE GREATFUL I DID>:( )

Word Count: 915