GeorgeNotFound - Accusation (Valentines Special)

George x Reader

Pronouns: She / Them

It has been a week with George ignoring Y/n. Y/n was about to go out with her friends for Valentines day, since George was ignoring them.

Y/n wore a mid - thigh black dress with long sleeves. She had just left a note on Georges office, since George was still sleeping. Y/n grabbed her mini bag, the extra keys for the house, and their car keys.

Y/n left the house, going to the meeting place that she was supposed to meet with their friends.

_________________________________________

After the hours Y/n had spent with their friends, she was now driving back home. Y/n bought some things for George as a gift for him, she was now only waiting for him to speak to them. Y/n opened the door as she saw George sitting in the couch, scrolling thru his phone. "Where were you?" George asked, not even greeting Y/n.

"I was in the mall with some friends." Y/n answered, going to the kitchen, not knowing if this was going to end up with an argument. "You could've told me." George stated, with the hint of anger in his voice.

"I left a note at your office." Y/n defended. "Were you really with your friends?" George asked. "Of course I was!" Y/n answered, not meaning to raise her voice. "Really now!? I heard from my friend that you were with another boy!" George yelled, standing up the couch. "Why would you believe that friend over me?!" Y/n asked.

George did not say anything. "You can even ask my friends on where I went today, if you don't trust me enough!" Y/n took the chance to speak.

George however, just walked out of the door, going outside.

_________________________________________

It was a few hours since George left after the argument. Y/n has been contacting his close friends the whole night asking if he knows where he went, sadly, none knew. Although, that did not stop Y/N from waiting until he gets home.

Sure it may led to another argument, but Y/n needs to make sure he gets home safely. Y/n was slowly falling asleep, although, the door opening immediately woke her up. It was George, drunk?

Getting up, Y/n approached George that had the difficulty to stand up straight. "What happened? I was so worried about you." Y/n worriedly asked. Y/n helped George sit down the couch, as she went to get him some water. Handing George the water, he quietly drank the water. Y/n was now sitting next to George. George rested his head on Y/n's shoulder. 

"Im really sorry my love. I never meant to yell at you, I just got carried away about what my friend said. I love you." 

A / N

hello hello! this is the last valentines special, I thought I was gonna post more but, I am caught up with many school works holding me back from writing more valentine specials. It is probably not valentines for most of you (It isn't valentines for me anymore.), but this is just like a last kinda one shot ig. ALSO I REALIZED I JUST DID ONE SHOTS FOR DREAM TEAM LOL, anyways, I might post another chapter later (That is not a valentine special.)

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS!:) (500 more before 1k reads>:)). Vote and comment if I should make a part two for this (I purposely did a cliffhanger MWUEUEHEHEH)

remember to eat, drink water, shower, sleep and get some rest my love.

Word Count: 570