Nibui

Everyone sees her as a perfect daughter everyone could wish for, she meets her parents expectations. What they never knew about her, was her suffering.

She was a young woman, a beautiful one. Everyone adored her, and loved her. Her boss would treat her better than the other staff, most of the staff were jealous of her being the "perfect" lady. But she was never perfect for herself. She doesn't want to disappoint her family, especially since she received a special inheritance, for being the perfect lady.

Just for her beauty and perfection, she is treated better than others. It's society, they treat the perfect ones better, while the poor are treated poorly. They would surround her and offer her stuff and free discounts, they would even lower her taxes. Although, society may think they treat her better, she felt like she was treated poorly.

She's trapped in a society who treats her poorly and the high expectations given to her by her patents. If only, just only, she would have a chance to be herself and set herself free.

She decided to isolate herself in her house, locking herself away from society and hiding away from expectations. She felt peace for once, but her life became very dull and boring quickly. She always sits in the couch and stare at the window, knowing that she wants to be free of her dull life, but she didn't want to be trapped in the place she calls hell.

Weeks later, she receives a call from the telephone. She picks up the phone, as she hears a familiar voice. It was her boss, "Hello? Is it you, Ms. Kanzen?" "Yes, it's me, why did you call me?" She heard a loud sigh from him, as he breaks down the bad news, "I'm afraid we have to deduct your paycheck, you've only attended our meetings online, you've never shown up in here ever since January 12 2021. Listen, if you don't come here and you keep on doing online meetings, I'm afraid we're going to have to fire you." Kanzen froze, her grey dull eyes in shock, she dropped the phone into the ground. She picked it up, "I understand boss, I'll come tomorrow."

She doesn't want to go back out there, where everyone would treat her poorly. But if she wanted to keep her job, she would have to go back to the outside world. She washed her face in the sink, staring at herself in the mirror, thinking of what to do now. She laid at the bed, thinking of what to do tomorrow as she slowly closes her eyes, and everything fades to black.

She felt as if she was drowning, as she wakes up with an anxious heart. She remembered she had to go to the office, or else she would be fired. She dresses up and packs her things and went outside, the fresh air breeze hit her. It calmed her anxiety down, she hated that disorder, but she would always be able to control it while in public. The fresh breeze of air, quickly turned into polluted smoke, as she coughs from sniffing it. The clouds covered up the sky, as rain pours out.

"Ah, damn it. It's raining! I need my umbrella, or else my clothes are going to get soggy and wet!"

With her umbrella in hand, she walked across the street, everyone was asking weird. Every shops and restaurants were closed, she only saw people who she never saw before. It was weird, knowing that she never saw these people before. But she kept going, and assumed they were new because she was isolated for weeks. The new people were very weird, they would stare at her, almost as if they're eyes have the eyes of jealousy.

She finally arrived at the office, no one was there. She used the elevator to her boss' office, but he wasn't there. It was very weird, the boss said there was a very important client on 2:30pm today and would be here, but he isn't here, nor the client. A large and wide TV broadcasted news, "If you see anyone acting strange or abnormal, watch out. These people are not humans and you should avoid them at all costs. If you observe any of the following: Strange staring, footsteps behind, a weird statue sighting, and a weird presence. You are in DANGER, run away before it's too late."

She collapsed in the ground, with an anxious heart. It wasn't her disorder acting up, it was a real panic attack. She never knew this happened just for being isolated for weeks, she ran down the stairs to go back home, but as she crosses the street in the rain with an anxious heart.

She heard a lady whispers as she feels a weird presence.