One Woman Army

There was a mountain, not one, but two, maybe more. They were very tall mountains, below was the sea, the ocean waves rage as Kusonoki stands face to face with an army of followers. From the ocean waves was a statue of a jealous beast, a beast so jealous, a beast with many devoted followers, so naive and so powerless to their worshipped one. This beast, has created an army, corrupted people's minds and took what's precious from them just because of the beast's jealousy, the beast was named Enzukai. Kusonoki stand against her army of followers, he held his blade tight and was ready for the war of centuries. A war that would take many days and many nights, a war that he was ready for.

The beast gave her signal, soon her followers came raging. The storm burst loudly, it was the fight for the ages. Kusonoki saw through those followers, once human, corrupted by that beast's influence, only worshipped her just to get back what they lost not knowing her scheme to be powerful. With the blade in hand, he ran trough his enemies and hit them with one slash, as his slash landed on not one but 10 followers, they faded away into the air, he set those poor souls free. Thanks to a deity, he was able to free their souls from Enzukai's influence as they ascend to live a peaceful life. The man has gotten past the followers, they were finally set free, Enzukai was left alone, with no more followers, now she was the one who felt powerless.

"How does it feel to be powerless, you lied to those poor souls, telling them they would get back what they have so preciously lost. All because of your jealousy, now look where that jealousy got you," Kusonoki said as he held his blade tightly ready to seal the foul jealous beast. The beast laughed menacingly, as she stood up, Kusonoki saw jealousy trough her eyes. "I may not have followers, but I do have my powers..." Enzukai was ready to fight Kusonoki, she saw in him the power Evil God granted him.

Her jealousy raged, she wanted those powers all to herself. The ocean and the storm raged, a flute can be heard, little did she know this was her last moment of freedom. Kusonoki fought her for days, she showed no signs of tiredness or weakness, he had to do something. He thought hard, as he fought Enzukai, she was even more powerful thanks to her raging jealousy.

SLASH SLASH SLASH

He was now standing near the edge of the mountains, the ocean was raging even more. Enzukai approached Kusonoki, ready to take everything from him and end this battle. "I may be a woman, but that doesn't mean we're not great in combat..." as Enzukai charged, Kusonoki knew she fell for her trap. He fell into the ocean, Enzukai looked at him hoping to see him drown from those raging waves as she suddenly finds herself in chains, she was dragged down with Kusonoki. Kusonoki dealt his last blow, his last final blow to finally seal her and protect others from her influence. With his blessed blade in hand, he hit Enzukai wrapped in chains and was forcibly sent to the bottom of the sea. He sealed her in the paranormal place of the ocean, Kusonoki swam back up, the oceans finally calmed and the storm went away. He emerged victorious, he wanted to make sure every last trace of her was destroyed and made sure no one comes in contact with her.

Enzukai was sealed to the bottom of the sea, part of a forgotten legacy...

3 shall stand? 1 has fall...