Horny Raphinha Smut

Kimmich woke up to raphinha on top of him raphinha looks into kimmichs green eyes grabbing at his pants kimmich understood instantly kimmich whisperes "my gorgeous boy horny" Raphinha nods kimmich:"can I ask you something" raphinha:"of course babe what is it" kimmich:"I want you to rail me into this bed can you do that" raphinha:"yes babe but we might need to use the spare bed we don't want to wake these gorgeous boys up now" kimmich:"no baby we don't" carrying raphinha towards the Next room and strips for him and :"use me like the slut I am" raphinha:"your painfully hot" raphinha strips watching his boyfriends expression seeing his size kimmich:"damn babe I need that big beautiful cock to devour me" raphinha:"ride me to start* kimmich gets on top of the Brazilian raphinha:" turn around let me see that ass" kimmich done so raphinha:"mmmm"   the Brazilian picks up kimmich slowly putting him on his cock kimmich:"sooooo biggggg baby" raphinha:"Well babe it's going to tear ur gorgeous ass apart" kimmich starts riding his boyfriend kimmichs moans just tempting raphinha to rip him apart but thought better kimmich:"oh fuck yes raphi your cock is phenomenal" raphinha started slowly thrusting into his boyfriend kimmich: "Mein guter Raphi deine erstaunliche(my god raphi you are amazing") raphinha smiles he never understood what his boyfriend said but his German was making him more horny Raphinha:"u like that don't you my gorgeous boy u have the most perfect ass" kimmich:"I love it baby and I love you" raphinha:"I love you 2 kimmich" kimmich:"I love how you say my name so sexy" raphinha grabs kimmich by his hair slamming against him kimmichs moans don't die down at all raphinha:"you sound so hot taking that cock mm I should have sex with you more often I'd definitely like to see what you can do with that gorgeous cock" raphinha forces his boyfriend into the bed slamming as hard as he could kimmich was enjoying the rough treatment by his boyfriend raphinha:"that's it baby oh fuck that ass kimmich it's so nice beautiful" raphinha:"u need a break baby" kimmich:"no babe I'm fine I need u to carry on fucking me into this bed can you do that" raphinha instantly slams his hips into his boyfriend pulling his hair and says "you feel fucking amazing babe" kimmich: "god damn babe that's it my gorgeous Brazilian boy don't stop please" raphinha:"I'm so close babe" kimmich:"Ich auch meine Liebe(me too my love" ) raphinha:"kimmich don't cum yet am I clear" kimmich nods kimmich let's go off his cock raphinha:"Good boy" raphinha carries on releasing in his lover raphinha got on top of him putting kimmichs cock inside of him with a moan raphinha:"mmmm so big" he started riding his lover as fast as he could raphinha moans turning kimmich on but he couldn't move kimmich still moaning:"I'm going to cum baby" raphinha:"do it then" still riding him kimmich released inside raphinha the Brazilian cuddles kimmich and:"u OK babe I should have gave you a few minutes to rest first I'm sorry" kimmich:"babe I didn't need a rest I loved what you done to me we should definitely do that again" kimmich starts to fall asleep in his boyfriends arms foden walks in and :"why aren't youse in bed" raphinha:"shhh kimmichs about to go to sleep" foden:"sorry" raphinha:"it's OK we weren't in bed because we fucked" foden:"kimmich bottomed" raphinha:"yes babe he was amazing I think I put him through to much" foden:"I think he'll be okay babe I know your a bit overprotective of our gorgeous boy" raphinha looks up into fodens eyes : "overprotective" foden: "u know you are baby I'm going to go sleep with trossard and rashford" raphinha:"I'm sorry baby did I do something wrong" looking upset Phil:"no babe it's just that you 2 look very comfortable I wouldn't want to ruin it" raphinha:"ok beautiful but come here a second" Phil does so raphinha pulled the brit into a kiss and:"have a nice sleep babe" Phil smiles and:"you to baby kissing him back I just want to let you know I love you both so much" Phil goes into bed with rashford and trossard trossard wraps his arms around Phil and:"where's raphi and kimmich" phil:"they are in the spare bed they are just a little tired after the sex they had" trossard: "it's a shame I missed that" Phil:"I wish I got to have sex with the both of them I'd do anything for them gorgeous boys" trossard:"what about us 2 beautiful" they both eye him foden edges closer:"anything beautiful" kissing the Belgium trossard:"I would double team u with rashy but our beautiful boys might be woken up" phil:"tomorrow" trossard:"tomorrow" kissing phil.