Trossard

Mbappe and Godfrey woke up mbappe on top of the brit they share a kiss before both getting up and going to trossard and : "babe are you OK" trossard : "yes babe I am why wouldn't I be I'm with the most amazing people in the world i don't deserve youse" mbappe gets on top of him kissing him and : "babe your amazing u need to release this act u  are very valuable money couldn't buy another u and you is what we love a funny gorgeous guy who is so loving especially towards raphinha he loves u u know he loves you so much he said he likes the cuddles with you he likes how safe ur arms make him feel" trossard : "safe from what" mbappe : "I guess everything that's wrong with the world" trossard : "so what are you trying to say" mbappe : "have some confidence in yourself babe u are great for us probably beyond that so please don't bring yourself down u are incredible u know what cuddle me babe" trossard does so Godfrey smiles and : "kylian you are so perfect that nice fat ass making me feel some kind of way" mbappe : "u like it" Godfrey : "yes baby boy I love all of u I used to only love max but because it was maxes idea to join youse I now realise you lot are just as perfect as max especially kimmich and musiala they are so cute together since u brought them together every night they cuddle they love each other so much" trossard : "I'm glad you lot take care of kimmich rashford  kimmich and raphinha were the first in this relationship and they started to branch out second that gorgeous brit asked me all I could do was kiss him he's just irresistible I know kimmich got u kylian and dybala" mbappe smiles and : "yes he fucked us both made us beg" trossard : "kimmich has been like that for a while has a very dominant side in which it don't matter who u are ur getting destroyed and a sub side" mbappe looked around to see Sancho elanga  and lingard snuggling into rashford and greenwood mbappe smiles and : "do u 2 want to cuddle" Godfrey : "of course beautiful" kissing him wrapping his arms around him and trossard mbappe lifts his head up kissing Ben : "let's sleep" Ben kisses the French man and : "ok beautiful" cuddling the two of them tighter.