°•° A/N °•°

Hi!! Thanks for making it this far in Indigo Skies!! I really appreciate every single read, vote, and comment.

So I know I've been saying that this Author's Note is important for a while now, so let me jump right on in to the few things I want to say!

1] (this one really isn't that important but I have to include it) Thoughts on if I made a Cameron and Rebecca story?? I know you only get a glimpse of them in part 5 but I think it would be fun to explore them a bit! I just want to know what you think of them as characters (even though not much is known about them yet) and if you would want another short story for them... :)

2] (this is the important stuff) I know a lot of you who read this are already Christians, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I wrote this entire Christian story and then didn't explain it.

As some of you know, Braylin went through A TON of crap that a lot of people don't go through. But at the same time, a lot of people DO go through things like this. And it breaks my heart that they have to go through it. And it also breaks God's heart.

As Jonah said in this, God is our perfect Father. No matter what people on this earth do that hurts you, God still loves you unconditionally and will never give up on you. No matter what YOU do, God will still love you unconditionally.

And I know that this is hard to grasp, but it is completely true. 

John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave is one and only son, that whosoever believes in him might not perish, but have eternal life."

Romans 5:8, "but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

1 John 4:16, "So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

And there are so many more scriptures that show just how much GOD LOVES US!

God loved us so much that he sent Jesus, God's perfect son, to this earth. Here on earth, Jesus was beaten and broken and killed for us, so that we wouldn't have to go through that same torture because of our sins. Even though everyone has done the wrong thing from time to time or more often than that, God didn't want to be seperated from us so gave up his son's life to get rid of our sin. THAT IS HOW MUCH HE LOVES US.

And not only did Jesus die for us, he also beat death and rose again! It is so amazing the power of God!!

So, if you feel hurt or unloved, draw near to the perfect Father, the God who loves you no matter what, forever and ever. All you have to do is believe that Jesus died for you and repent of your sins. Just call out to God and let your life be changed.

Hope this was encouraging and helpful! Thanks again for reading!! LOTS OF LOVE!

<3 M.