131-140

Chapter 131 Deciding whether to go to the provincial capital

Zhang Huifang hurriedly said, "Don't worry, why don't you worry about it!" After all, they are the children's biological grandparents, and they should be no worse than their parents.

Moreover, the in-laws seem to be kind and open-minded people, and the children can follow them to improve their quality, which is beyond expectation.

"Mom, the children still have to go to school, isn't it inconvenient to go to the city?" Xu Guohua thought from practical considerations, fearing that it would affect their studies.

Life is better, and the children are doing well.

The farther he went, the more he felt that his head was not enough.

I have nothing in the provincial capital, and I don't know if the children will be able to transfer smoothly.

I still hope that the children can go to school in the provincial capital.

Gu Zongren had an indescribable feeling for the son who had only met twice, and reassured: "You can rest assured. We have already asked the children about the school this time, and we are fully prepared."

Xu Yunlan was startled . , to be honest a bit sudden.

Looking at the eldest brother, the eldest sister, and the younger brother, there is an undisguised excitement in their eyes, and they are obviously very happy.

Yes, just be happy.

Water flows to lower place, man goes to higher position.

She behaved too calmly, rather like a child.

It's time for curiosity for children their age.

It is understandable to have yearning for the provincial capital, after all, not everyone has this opportunity.

Gu Ying jokingly said: "The four of you have expressed your opinion, do you want to go to the provincial capital with auntie ?"

Now I have the opportunity to go to the provincial capital, of course I will not refuse.

It's just that if I really want to go to the provincial capital, I still feel a little bit reluctant to leave home, not to mention my parents.

The wildness in Xu Yunqiang's bones was stimulated. He asked tentatively, "Grandpa, do I really want to be a soldier when I go to the provincial capital to go to school?"

Gu Zongren laughed, "What grandpa promised you, of course he will honor." Xu Yunqiang looked at his parents.

Zhang Huifang and Xu Guohua looked at the two little ones again, and it was a bit reluctant to let them all leave home.

Xu Yunlei did not speak and looked at Xu Yunlan.

If the second sister doesn't go, he won't go anymore if he wants to.

Xu Yunlan had a lot to think about.

Parents who insisted not to go to the provincial capital must have their own concerns.

Mothers should be reluctant to work on the feedlot.

The animals in the farm are well raised, not only because of the effect of the spring water, but also because during this period of time, she let her mother learn some books about farming.

For example, raising pigs is nothing more than feeding, breeding, preventing epidemics and cleaning up feces, just like the stamps on pig raising.