6

I've been trapped before, I've been in really hard situations, but not like this.

Not beneath your bed, while you take off your clothes and head to the shower. Almost making it impossible to breath in the presence of your perfectly sculpted curves.

I am serious Erica, greek goddesses would feel ashamed in front of you. Aphrodite would kill you without thinking twice.

I can't move. Not because of how I feel, well, that too. But since you are so attentive, it wouldn't be hard for you to notice that I'm here.

Now you stopped, you are on the phone talking with Maggie, how long are you going to talk? Just please go take that shower.

After at least 20 minutes paralyzed I could finally catch my breath when you entered the bathroom, when I could finally get up.

She turned on the shower, the water ran hot down her body, the air blurring the mirror and the shower's box.

Her eyes were closed because of the shampoo running down, impossible to see around her, after all, why would she look at it anyway? She was at home, alone, and, in her mind, safe.

Definetly with not a pair of eyes spying through the curtains.

__

I must thank your emergency stairs, with them I could leave without any evidence.

My new hobby is to watch you Erica. Watch like it's TV, even though I've always been a fan of books, I must say your show is addicting.

I just love everything that you do, how you sing and dance all clumsy holding a hairbrush, or the hours you spend studying focused.

It's fascinating how much I've learned abut you, for example, that you start doing your dishes by washing the cups first and later the plates, or how you hate phone calls, but still answer them, by looking up, groaning before picking them up.

I don't know much about the strange sounds the lady said. You sleep like an angel, you are an angel. I wish I could be there, by your side, just watching you breath the whole night.

But instead, I look at a screen, with my oxcytocin pumping everytime you change your clothes. And, I know it's just a coincindence, but God, Erica, you change them slowly, in the perfect spot in front of the camera, it's irresistible.

Ethan almost caught me staring at my phone's content sometimes at work, I tell him I'm watching a show, he says I'm watching porn. Well, we're both not wrong in some sort of way.

You scheduled to go to a book fair, makes sense since you never came back to Mooney's since our failed date. And you don't know how much it upsets me, Erica, really. You liked here, you liked me.

Then why did it all go wrong?

A new message on your phone: "can't wait to see you" from Sam.

It can't be...you're seeing someone else?

I barely got freed of Justin, burned in the woods, don't wish him to rest in peace though. I managed to create a huge fake story that he got wasted and decided to travel over the world to...you know, get wasted.

Everybody believed, well, believed or just didn't care.

His parents cared too much for their money to even go after their son, the friends just were stuck with him for privileges, and girls? They simply moved on.