Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE: stage fight

❝︎W⃟A⃟I⃟T⃟I⃟N⃟G⃟ F⃟O⃟R⃟ L⃟O⃟V⃟E⃟❞︎

JEREMY WEST WALKED BY HIS SISTER. "No, I've got an idea for a drawing, like, it's kinda a comic book. For example, the school is old-looking, with broken windows and locks, while inside of the school, it's entirely abandoned. But, the school is a post-out or hide-away for other people."

"So, is this another zombie apocalypse portrait?" Jade asked.

"I guess. But, the drawing keeps going on for a few pages."

Everyone walked in to see Tori attacking a tall, blond-haired man. Andre and their teacher immediately run to pull the girl off the man as Beck gets up.

"What are you doing?" their teacher asked.

"That guy was beating up Beck," Tory replied back, gesturing to him.

"Oh, you poor thing," Jade sarcastically says.

"We were practicing," Beck tells her.

"This is Russ." their teacher featured to him.

"I'm Russ," Russ yells, frustrated at the girl.

"He's a professional stuntman. I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting."

"And now, Tori says," Jade starts, then makes an odd voice. "What's stage fighting?"

"I wasn't going to say that." But, Tori turns back to Andre. "What is it?"

Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Fake fighting that looks real," Andre answered. "like for a play or movie."

"Oh."

"I took a class with him last summer," Beck speaks.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you." Tori tells.

"Why do you care?"
"That's the point."
Both the Wells siblings say.

"'Cause I figure, he already suffered enough pain dating you," Tori replied.

"You wanna see pain?" Jade immediately asked, moving forward.

"Get her!" Jeremy yells.