Part 4

Y/n was still at the hospital. She was laying on the hospital bed in a small empty room. Every once in a while, her nurses will check on her.

A hospital gown on her with soft socks, a thin blanket covering her, a hospital bracelet on her wrist, bandages on her wrist from where she cut into. There were bruises on her wrist and legs. An oxygen mask covered her face helping her body breathe some air. Y/n was fast asleep from the morphine.

Y/n was in lots of pain and the doctors had to put some painkillers into her

Y/n was in lots of pain and the doctors had to put some painkillers into her. She kept fighting them, especially when she all of a sudden woke up from a nightmare. 

Max decided to come and visit y/n. She worked for Max when she found out about him being the head vampire of the lost boys. Y/n accepted him and the four lost boys.

Max and y/n are close like father and daughter. Max brought some roses for y/n. He walked into the room to see the unconscious girl. 

Max placed the roses on the small table next to her. He sat down next to her bed. He grabbed her hand and held it. Max was so angry! This was his boy's fault! They did this to y/n..

Max used mind link to talk to the lost boys. He entered their minks "y/n is in the hospital. I hope you're happy boys" Max told them.

Shocked hit them and the head vampire felt the boy's emotions. "W-what?" Paul asked being the first one to speak. "Is she okay!? What happened?" Dwayne asked.

Rage hit Max and the boys felt it. They turned quiet "none of your business boy! This is fault she's in here! The mating bond is killing her" Max snarled.

"S-she betrayed us.. she came with those hunters," David said. He sounded full of guilt and regret but also trying to convince the others that she tried to hurt them (mostly trying to convince himself)

Max sighed in the boy's mind and they felt his anger disappear. "Son.. She was trying to protect you guys. That's the only reason she came to save you guys. Let it go and forgive her" Max told them.

The others felt David's sadness. Max cut the mind link with the boys letting them think about the situation. He wanted them to realize that they were in the wrong for doing this to her, causing all the pain and suffering.

Max wanted them to grow up and stop being childish. He wants them to forgive her and finally stop the pain of the mating bond on y/n so she can be the happy and healthy girl she was before all of this.